FS Harry Potter Artbox base, prismatics, box toppers, autographs, costumes ++

Old May 30th 04, 12:31 AM
Audra E

Default FS Harry Potter Artbox base, prismatics, box toppers, autographs, costumes ++

Hello all...I'm trying to sell some of my extra Harry Potter PoA
cards. Prices include shipping. Here is what is available:

90 card base $15
9 card prismatic set $20
4 card box topper set $20

PLEASE EMAIL ME OFFERS ON THE FOLLOWING:

COSTUMES
George Weasley costume
Harry Potter Robe
Hermione Robe
5 card costume set includes:
George Weasley costume /1300
Harry Potter Robe /750
Harry Potter grey shirt /600
Hermione Robe /900
Hermione pink shirt /450

AUTOGRAPHS
Dumbledore
Sirius Black
Madam Rosmerta Redemption
Fred Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Ginny Weasley
Cornelius Fudge

PROPS
Chocolate Frog's Prop /86 (coming in mail)
Daily Prophet /200
Zonko's Box /300
Honeydukes Bag prop /434
Dervish & Banges /484