An Auction site better than eBay - just for Trading Cards

Old July 10th 03, 06:04 AM
TradingCards4Sale.com

Default An Auction site better than eBay - just for Trading Cards

Yes, you very good at paying attention to those details. And yes, I did
actually put some of my own cards up for auction, as I am a collector
myself. That's why I started it. Why is it better than eBay? Well, let's
see ... it's alot cheaper. So if you want to stay with eBay ... then good
for you, you must like paying those prices, even when the item doesn't sell.
While I could have very well just done what everyone else does and has a
"store", I thought why not try to come up with something that everyone that
shares my interest in can benefit with. You can tell by the prices that
this is no "get rich" thing. Would you have preferred that I just started
it up, and put no "examples" at all? I love the constructive criticism you
posters have had so far. Anyway, I wish you luck on eBay, or whomever you
choose to use to sell (or buy) your trading cards.

"Knoblockhead" wrote in message
Dude. The 4 featured items I saw are all being auctioned off by Weisssj.
Funny thing. The domain registrant is Weiss. I at least applaud you for
your effort. Good luck.

kh

"TradingCards4Sale.com" wrote in message
. ..
An exciting new eBay-alternative has just opened.
And this site is EXCLUSIVELY for Trading Cards!!

Whether you collect, buy, or sell:
Baseball Cards
Football Cards
Basketball Cards
Hockey Cards
Golf Cards
Non-Sport Cards
Trading Card Supplies
Whatever...

Visit http://www.tradingcards4sale.com

-No Listing Fees
-No Reserve Price Fees
-Store is Free
-You'll start out with $5 credit just for registering!
-Optional listing items drastically lower than eBay or anyone else for
that matter
- Image Hosting (up to 4 images) for only .25
-Lowest Final Value Fee on the Internet - just 1.5% no matter how much
you sell your item for

Finally an auction site just for collectors - and a lot friendlier to

your
wallet.

You have nothing to lose just checking this out. We dare you to

compare.
Mention that you were referred, when registering, from this newsgroup
and an additional $1 will be added to your credit.

The first 100 people that sign up will also receive an additional $1

credit
as charter members.

See You Soon!
Happy Bidding!
TradingCards4Sale.com

Old July 10th 03, 06:08 AM
TradingCards4Sale.com

"don grimes" wrote in message
om...
How is this site better than EBay? I am interested in baseball

cards........but, there are ONLY 9 baseball cards listed!! I'll take
EBay, Thanks!

It could have more than listed if YOU wanted to post any of your cards.
Try it - what do you have to lose?

Old July 12th 03, 04:29 PM
.NET Developer

Hello.

I had a look at your site, and I think it's very good. Well done.

I am a web site developer myself. I'd be very interested to learn a
few things about your site. Can I list some questions please?

1. What was it written in? For instance, is it ASP with SQL Server -
that kind of thing.

2. How long did it take to write?

I like the "dotted lines" and "folded edges" idea in the graphics, and
the logo's nice too. Do you use some kind of art package to get these
neat effects done?

Best regards from Robert.

Old July 13th 03, 08:15 AM
Yeeee Aaaah

Give it a chance dude. The site was just recently opened. Everything has
to start from scratch, even Ebay!!!!

Old July 26th 03, 10:18 AM
SniperzzzXTC

Delcampe.com