cards catalogue for several company's free online

Old March 21st 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default cards catalogue for several company's free online

My Liebig website at
www.chromo.be
has now also a catalogue for CIBILS, Au bon Marché, Guérin Boutron
and a Printers catalogue
before end 2006 we will also have Crème Liebig, Kemmerich, Huntley and
Palmer, Belgian trade cards and Porcelain cards

I am now working on those to be finished end February 2006
and want to have most printers before 1880 in the database to consult
FREE against end 2005-12-01 so 30 days to go now

Please consult already this wonderful work and enjoy it … also don't
hesitate to contact me by phone , SKYPE or MESSENGER
with all your questions …

00 32 3 236 59 62
English spoken,
wir sprechen auch Deutsch,
on parle Français,
wij spreken ook Nederlands

don't forget to bookmark the site, it will be very useful to print the
catalogues when they are finished !

I don't intend to ask a registration not even a fee … all I would like
is that people give constructive remarks ( advise )
and appreciate my work by not mocking and be polite and friendly
I try to do so too, but since my language is not English (we are
Flemish) … there could arise problems in understanding …
… then please start over again from zero and try to communicate

If you have better JPG's than mine please put them an URL where I can
copy them,
they may not be bigger than 15 kilobytes and JPG format,
it would be fantastic to work together to compile a database of
printers between 1860 to 1900 to cover all printed trade cards
worldwide from the Victorian GOLDEN age. This is my life work that I
hope to concrete it before the sight of my eyes will fade away and end
my project

Please enjoy the catalogues and let us work together to help each
other : I can make your collection complete and you make me happy by
being a good customer or friend

BACOB-DEXIA 789-5341871-02
Dexiabank Herentalsebaan 252 - deurne 2100 - Belgium
buitenland / ausland / pays étranger / foreign :
BAN: BE32789534187102
BIC: GKCCBE

thanks
Albert

http://www.chromo.be
COLLECTOMANIA
Van den Bosch
stenenbrug 14
Borgerhout 2140 - ANTWERPEN
B E L G I E
phone 03 236 59 62 - Mobiel 0475 69 28 47
int. telephone0032 3 236 59 62
MSN Messenger - webcam online

www.chromo.be
www.collectomania.be

Albert Van den Bosch
Stenenbrug 14
borgerhout 2140
Antwerp
Belgium

call international 00 32 3 236 59 62
call in Belgium 03 236 59 62

04 bowman chrome now on ebay live today Bssurrey2 Baseball 0 August 18th 04 01:50 PM
04 bowman chrome now on ebay Bssurrey2 Baseball 0 August 16th 04 01:36 AM
04 bowman chrome now on ebay Bssurrey2 Baseball 0 August 14th 04 09:00 PM
FS - Kraft Foods Cards dogger Hockey 0 July 6th 04 09:52 AM
Starter Sets/Common Lots For Sale Eric Swartz Baseball 0 March 6th 04 06:39 AM