GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

Old February 18th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

Uh huh darth and you claimed that youD ON'T pass out personal info on
people. You did with me and now you did with her. Hypocrite.

Moe

Old February 18th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Nice shouting Glen. You know all caps is shouting online. Still doing
your same old stuff of trying to pass on info about me so you can con
someone else to do harm to me?

You admitted that you wanted to screw Summer, that that was your main
intention. IOW your cries of being " hungry" ( at 350 pounds you need
to lose some tonnage) and your self' pitying act, are these con acts
you use to get laid? Pathetic.

I am, however, quite satisfied that apprently you are reaping what you
have been sowing for years. Karma sure bites, doesn't it?

BTW the " business" he referred to is when he had a record store in NY
for a few years then spent MOST of the rest of the years selling
pirated and bootleg music and music videos and concerts. I was
supsicious as to WHY his wife left him, and the info on what he did to
his BABY BOY, if true, makes him one sicko. I have no pity for child
molestors.

Glen, THANK YOU for once again shouting on a usenet gruop and proving
that you aren't the goodie goodie you claim to be.

Get a job Glen. Quit mooching off of females.

Moe

Old February 18th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Ya gotta give him credit. He hangs himself by his own words. The guy's
such an idiot he doesn't see what he's posting reveals more about
HIMSELF than about Summer or myself.

I don't lie about you Glen. The truth, much of it from your own mouth,
is bad enough. I got a LOT of my info about you FROM you, Glen.

Man you are SUCH a stupid idiot.

Get a job Glen.

Moe

Old February 18th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

The QL bloopers were crap Glen. And you shill bidded them up. I saved
the auction listing. The tape was old and the bloopers were at BEST
fifth generation,harldy watchable. I found a better and more detailed
tape elsewhere. Andthe postal service doesn't mail things that quickly,
Frohman.

As for me supposedly having mental problems, pot kettle. I have known
your specific address for a long time. If I am this awful stalker you
claim I am, how come you aren't dead? You wanna hurl feces here, fine,
go ahead. By doing so you are proving my point about you. _I_ didn't
back down from you and you LOST big time, many times,Glen. I was going
to put down your rip off of me as a bad lesson learned until on AOL I
saw what you tried to do to a mentally ill person. You used another AOL
name but when I connected you to your NY2Stay name, I realized the same
buttwipe that was a cowardly ******* on AOL was the same one that
ripped me off. I trapped you in an email trying to sell a pirated copy
od Dark Shadows bloopers which confirmed you were the shyster I
encounterd on Ebay. I kept AT you because of ethics and principle,
things you are unfamiliar with.

I wish I could claim credit for all the things you claim I did to you.
The honest truth is that I have a life not connected to you and
ironically MOST of what you blame me on was NOT by me. You lie so much
that you can't tell the truth now if it meant saving your life. And you
are so incredibly STUPID you don't cover your butt att all online.

Thank you for going on another of your all caps hissy fits. It's
really shallow of youto try to contact Summer for the specific reason
of, as you put it " ****ing" her. I've seen your recent photo. Glen.
Cuss ugly would be an upgrade for you.

I don't understand why you can't get work, Frohman, You worked as an
undering in the hospital near Troy Ohio , what three years ago? Now you
can't work? Was the six months in federal prison that bad that you are
still fudgepacked or something?

Moe

Old February 18th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

(( SIGH)) You are a felon. I posted last year here the BOP.gov results
of your name. You spen tsix months in the New York Federal prison for
two counts of conspiracy to commit copyright violation for selling
videos of the dave matthews band in Ohio while you lived withTina
Thorton to an undecover postal inspector. The Dayton paper online even
had an article detailing your arrrest. Hell , you even posted in an
OHIO BBW list group that " I'm scared" of going to prison AND you on
usenet frigging SAID you were arrested and might face prison time.
These are YOUR OWN WORDS, Glen.

Sheesh, man, try telling the truth once in awhile.

Moe

Old February 19th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

The sad part is that you are ruining it for all of those who don't care.
Please for the last time, take this somewhere else. We got it
already. What's the point of keeping this up?
If this continues I am off for good. This is so sad that this has to
continue and mess it up for everyone else.

Old February 19th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

I'm ruining it? One simple frigging thread among HOW many threads?
PUHLEASE! Simply killfile me AND darth. Your threat of " being off for
good" if this continues is just an excuse to do what you probably
already wanted to do inthefirts place. Just likey our cussing and
calling Summer and I bitches and the firing of a gun.

I do , however, find iti nteresting that amongthe allegations Summer
made was that darth admitted toher he was caughtby his wife sexually
molesting his baby son. If you note his responses, he makes a big fuss
about " only four cookies" and other insignificant but selfish areas
but DOES NOT make a fuss about the allegation of being a child
molestor. If someone claimed I molested my kid, I would raise holy hell
about it, calling them sick and insisting that I would never, ever
consider doing that to my kid, furthermore I'd kill anyone who did. And
yet Darth doesn't do that. He says NOTHING about the allegation.

Its a big clue to the guy's pathology. He hasn't denied mlesting his
son either. Child molestors don't do it once. And Summer has THREE
kids.

Chew on THAT, folks.

Moe

Old February 28th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

tonite i found that forevernitefan aka maureen mcallister has joined
another group i am on and posted to it as well. i chose to respond to
it and thought that most of what i said there might be of interest
here. so below u will find a lengthy bit about her and myself. as
always.. if u have questions.. email me and ask. if u have suggestions
on what can be done to stop this idiot.. and or remove her postings..
again do it and let me know and ill help.
===============================
for anyone who wishes to find out more about this person and why she is
harassing me and stalking me.. feel free to email me at darthcardz at
aol dot com and i will fill u in on whats going on here. she has been
stalking me and harassing me for nearly 8 yrs. she bought a tape from
me on ebay.. decided 2 solid months later that she didnt like it and
wanted her money back for a home made tape that was never sold in
stores and was commercially unavailable.. 8 yrs ago!!! there was
nothing to stop her from copying said tape and returning it to get a
free tape so of course i didnt refund her money. it was an ebay
transaction. she will continue to post to this newsgroup as long as i
post to it. most people over the last few years have told me to ignore
her and not post replies. i just wanted u all whoever is reading this..
to know what was up with this idiot. she never got ripped off and in
fact got her one tape in 2 days after i got payment. i have been
dealing in rare audio and video since 1980 and 88 respectively. i got
online in march 94 and have dealt with 1000s and 1000s of people in
trading and selling said tapes. i never had a problem with anyone til
aug 98 when this idiot bid on one of my tapes and had to have it. she
won it and got it as i said.. and then two full months later decided
she didnt like it so she decided that she would spend the rest of her
life harassing and stalking me over it. for the most part its been easy
to ignore her and she for a while possibly had a life away from me.
suddenly shes back and without anything else to do she is starting up
again harassing me and giving me hassle over this crap. she will tell
u this and that and link u to numerous other newsgroups where the same
crap went on. for the most part there are a few people who used many
different names and who had nothing else to do than jump on the
bandwagon and tear apart my name. i have never ever ripped anyone off
in my sales or trades.. i conducted a lucrative business with
unreleased product which i believe did not affect or hurt the artists
involved in any manner. u are entitled to believe anything u wish in
this subject area... but i believe pirating is wrong.. and bootlegging
is fine. huge difference. i wont start this as a topic here however.
suffice to say that this person and her lies will likely not go away
any time soon. i have reported her to the correct authorities and
maybe if there is a god the day will come when she gets whats coming to
her. she has done some research on me for the last 7 years or so and
has a bit of correct info about me but 80% or more of what she spouts
is untrue and slanderous lies. when surrounded by a few things that
seem factual its hard to distinguish which are truth and which arent.
thats why im here.. i will untangle anything that anyone wishes to
understand or know the truth about. i am not looking to trade with
anyone here.. altho maybe eventually i might when i do get a cd burner.
i had 24000 rare tapes and i will start to rebuild that collection but
not as much as then in a few months. and it will be mostly cds i
expect.. in any event.. i want to say that i love this group.. i love
the music.. and i like petes site for listening to the stuff i love. i
am currently downloading the music and i may even buy some cds of it.
so... please ignore this idiot... her name is maureen mcallister and
believe it or not shes in her 40s. shes not a fan of this music.. shes
only here to provoke and harass me. again im sorry that she is here...
and i hope she doesnt ruin this fine group for us all. peace.

Old February 28th 06, 10:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

i dont reveal things about others.. i have more cooth than that. im not
revealing things that i dont wish people to know about myself.. u do
lie about me. u make things up and people dont know what to believe and
u make them sound true but so much of it is false that i dont know
where to begin. none of ur info that u think u got about me.. is from
me. none of it. if i am such a stupid idiot as u claim why are u
spending ur life obsessed with me? dont u have anything else to do? i
have a job. dont u have one??? how is it u have so much time to do
such stupid things as post to newsgroups that u have no business on??
what makes u think that the people here care about this crap?? why
cant i post to this group or any other without u having something to
add??? why dont u just find something else to do?
ur not hurting me. u are not affecting me.. no one here or anywhere
else believes the crap u are telling them. it is too unbelievable that
100% of my life and history and purpose is all negative.

Old February 28th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

and calling u sick and protesting that much would do any good? wouldnt
u then say im protesting too much so it must be true? i dont think
anyone believes u that i molested my own son. why would i do that? im
46 (soon) and have never had that sort of thing in my past at all.. til
u claimed it but people should believe such a thing? cmon now. u are
all talk.. and there is no way u could kill anyone who did or didnt
molest ur child. but the truth is u dont have any kids. why is that?
are u too psychotic to find someone who would give u one? whats the
difference how many kids summer has?? she lives in duluth minnesota. im
in ohio. i dont drive.. why would her kids be in danger even if i did
live near her?? even if i was a molester why would i travel 1000 miles
to her home where she is with her kids 24/7 when there are millions of
kids where i live?? how could her kids be in any danger anyway?? what
an absolutely psychotic **** u are. u think that u can get all these
people hyped up with the child molesting accusation. u think that would
really work?? dont trade with me.. i not only taped concerts off tv
but i sold them and didnt fulfill my end of the bargain with others who
traded with me.. in cards and tapes.. . but i also molested kids.. and
what else?? apparently im just the most evil human who ever walked the
planet. amazing how they got me. nevermind that the dave matthews
tape is what u think got me into trouble.. IT ISNT. there were not
two counts of conspiracy to sell pirated recordings.. i never was an
underling in any hospital in ohio... and til sept of 02 i had never
worked in ohio at all. most certainly not in any hospital. ur info is
so off base that i dont know where to start with u.

FS - A few Kraft Cards Dogger Hockey 0 December 26th 04 10:25 AM
FS - some food issues Dogger Hockey 0 December 17th 04 12:24 PM
FS - Quite a list of Kraft foods items dogger Hockey 0 November 4th 04 06:08 PM
FS - Kraft Foods Cards dogger Hockey 0 July 6th 04 09:52 AM
********FS/T RCs, GJs, Autos, & sets************ Chad M. Kitzman Hockey 0 July 7th 03 02:22 AM