Come See What Collectors Are Talking About!

Old November 17th 05, 07:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default Come See What Collectors Are Talking About!

TradingCardCentral.com's Collector Zone is a FREE community for trading
card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all
of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related
information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with
other collectors.

Here's what Kris Harmon, one of our members, recently had to say about
the Collector Zone:

"TradingCardCentral.com was the first 'trading' site that I joined.
After joining a few other sites, I can honestly say my first choice was
my best one. The atmosphere and people at this site are so relaxed and
positive. Since April 2005, I have made great trades and good friends.
Since TCC is not only a trading site, but a great information site,
it's the best choice any collector can make when it comes to finding a
trading card site."

Troy Walker, another member, added this:

"There is a lot of camaraderie around TradingCardCentral.com - and it
comes so fast. No question is stupid and you get honest, to-the-point
answers. The people who visit this web site regularly are just
fantastic."

With over 635 collectors and over 18,230 posts, there's plenty of ways
to get involved - either in discussions or with trading, buying and
selling.

So, are you ready to join a fun, safe and fast-growing community of
collectors?

Then, simply visit:

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/

-Bob