Oscar Braun pens

Old June 28th 05, 06:58 PM

Default Oscar Braun pens

I'm about to buy a couple of new pens. The best prices by far that
I've seen for them are at oscar braun pens online.

Any reviews on the sales and service of Oscar Braun? How do they sell
so cheap?

Thanks!

Old June 28th 05, 07:27 PM
tburke0

I have no idea how they stay open, but their service stands out, even
among the other excellent retailers in this niche market. Pam will
often ship pens before she receives checks! Always friendly on the
phone or email...

The one drawback I can think of is, no credit-cards. That's probably a
good thing for me. I hear it's very hot in debtor's prison this time
of year... :-D

Tom
Just a very satisfied customer...

Old June 28th 05, 08:17 PM
Bluesea

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm about to buy a couple of new pens. The best prices by far that
I've seen for them are at oscar braun pens online.

Any reviews on the sales and service of Oscar Braun?

Excellent! I'm a very satisfied customer.

I'm sure you can google this group for more comments as several of us have
bought from Pam for a length of time.

--
~~Bluesea~~

Old June 29th 05, 03:11 AM
Mike Wascher

I've bought from Pam at pen shows. A greatprice, knowledgable, a
wonderful person ... you can't go wrong.

Old June 29th 05, 03:51 AM

Pam is a great dealer. Best prices, superior services. As far how
keeping prices so low... well, let's just say there is a big markup
between wholesale and retail prices. Lower your margin, and you
increase your sales... the usual stuff

Old June 29th 05, 04:04 AM
BL

I'm about to buy a couple of new pens. The best
prices by far that I've seen for them are at
oscar braun pens online.

Any reviews on the sales and service of Oscar
Braun? How do they sell so cheap?

Thanks!

I've purchased from Oscar Braun and been very satisfied. Pam is a good
person. Like others here, I recommend Oscar Braun without hesitation. --

Old June 29th 05, 04:58 PM
KCat

wrote in message
oups.com...
Pam is a great dealer. Best prices, superior services. As far how
keeping prices so low... well, let's just say there is a big markup
between wholesale and retail prices. Lower your margin, and you
increase your sales... the usual stuff

And the fact that she doesn't take credit card payment. You'd be surprised
how much that costs a small business.

Old June 29th 05, 04:59 PM
KCat

Super, wonderful, excellent..

Can't say enough good things about Pam. I've probably made 60% of my
purchases through Pam and the only reason it wouldn't be more would be off
brands that only a select few carry.