new collectors site..it's free

Old August 23rd 04, 07:52 AM
Alex

Default new collectors site..it's free

www.wantedstuff.biz

A Web site has just re-launched & very soon hopes to become the online
version of the old "wanted to buy" classified ads. www.wantedstuff.biz is a
site that acts as a posting place for buyers to list descriptions of items
they are seeking. The site is designed to eliminate the shopper's need to
search multiple sites for a product. At the same time, it gives sellers a
way to be more proactive. They can log onto www.wantedstuff.biz and look for
shoppers they want to sell their products to, rather than waiting for phone
calls or hits to their Web sites.

"Time is the world's most precious commodity. There is nothing more
frustrating for a buyer than to spend hours researching information
regarding an item or service he or she seeks, only to find that the item is
unavailable. On the converse, sellers are equally as frustrated dealing with
uncertain or hesitant buyers who may be uninformed and unqualified, said
www.wantedstuff.biz Founder and owner Alessandro A Spano.

Always In Stock

The service will also save shoppers time by ensuring that a product the
shopper is ready to buy is available, Mr Spano said ,Instead of selecting a
product or service on an Internet site and then finding out the product is
out of stock, www.wantedstuff.biz puts retailers in contact with buyers to
offer only what they have available. Buyers can remain anonymous, reachable
only through www.wantedstuff.biz , to prevent unwanted solicitations in the
future. www.wantedstuff.biz does not get involved in the actual transaction,
though once the buyer and the seller are put in touch with each other, they
can continue to communicate through their own email or the Web site to
complete the transaction.

www.wantedstuff.biz will also solicit and track feedback from customers on
the businesses they buy products from via the Web site. "The more someone
does business through www.wantedstuff.biz , the better a picture you'll get
of their trustworthiness and honest trade practices," the company says on
the site. "Consistently bad feedback will get a person removed, no
questions, no appeals, because protecting our community is key to its
success, as well as the success of all our buyers and sellers."

www.wantedstuff.biz's services are free, but the company says it may change
its mind in the future. "We may in our sole discretion add, delete or change
some or all of our services or fees at any time," see the "user agreement"
for further details about the company and Web site, www.wantedstuff.biz is a
private company based in Brisbane, Australia. For further inquiries about
www.wantedstuff.biz just email us at

Thank you.

FREE Web Site Replies Books 0 December 25th 04 06:59 PM
New Site for Coin Op Collectors (final annoucement) Steve Hayter Juke Boxes 3 October 22nd 03 06:58 PM
2nd Notice: New Site for Coin Op Collectors Steve Hayter Juke Boxes 0 October 17th 03 05:17 PM
FS: Sunday newspaper comic sections from 1977-1984 John Zimmerman General 0 September 14th 03 12:26 AM
FS: Sunday newspaper comic sections 1977-1984 John Zimmerman General 0 July 13th 03 10:48 PM