CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (LAS VEGAS) SEASON 1

Old January 12th 04, 04:37 AM
DAYK

Default CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (LAS VEGAS) SEASON 1

Hi All,
I have these cards for sale. Shipping not included in the prices.
If you are a fan of CSI you will love these cards. Production was
limited to 4999 boxes. I take Paypal, checks, or money orders.

For full details and pictures go to the Strictly Ink website at:
http://www.strictlyink.com/

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (LAS VEGAS) SEASON 1
(by Strictly Ink. in the UK)
----------------

100 Card Base Set ........... $12.00

INSERTS
-------------------
SS1: (Win A Signed Script) ............ $10.00

Gold Foil Profile: ............$3.00 each
F1 Gil Grissom;
F2 Catherine Willows;
F3 Warrick Brown (2)
F4 Nick Stokes;
F5 Sara Sidle (2);
F6 Captain Jim Brass
F7 Greg Sanders (2);
F8 Dr Robbins

Gold Foil DNA: $4.00 each
DNA2: DNA (Deoxyribonuclaic Acid) (2);
DNA4: Forensic Anthropology
DNA5: Voice Identification (2);
DNA6: Toxicology
Old January 13th 04, 02:44 AM

Actually, though the original run wss announced at 4999 boxes..and it
still says that in the original information on the website..the top of
that page now says
"Production has been reduced to ensure a Total Presell out of only 3,999
boxes. ",

Byrna

Old January 14th 04, 02:16 AM

Michael,
Yeah..that's real interestng :+)
All I "know" is what it says on Strictly Ink's website (which I quoted
above)...maybe you ought to drop Barrie a line and ask him about
that...or post on the NSU Talk Board to him...

Byrna

Old January 14th 04, 05:58 PM
DAYK

I need to make a correction in the CSI title.
It is not Season 1, it is Series 1. It covers Seasons 1 & 2.