1967 Philly Marvel Super Heroes Stickers Set!

Old July 30th 03, 01:50 PM
CARDQUEST

Default 1967 Philly Marvel Super Heroes Stickers Set!

This is a complete set of all 55 1967 Philadelphia Gum Co.(PGC) Marvel Super
Heroesstickers. Non sport geeks like myself know that these are rare,
generallygum and glue stained, and horribly miscut. There are also 6+ "short
printed"stickers that make completing this set an extra trying experience. That
said,this is one of the nicest and most visually appealing sets that I've
seensince I opened my first pack 36 years ago. There are no standout
problemstickers and the borders are about as good overall as you can get with
thisissue. If you are a perfectionist or obsessive/compulsive about perfect
condition- this is NOT the set for you. If,however, you want to own one of
most eagerlysought after nonsport Superhero sets from Marvel's Silver Age then
this maybe your best opportunity.

I have 21 lots of great old and new Non Sports from my personal collection of
over 40 years currently on Ebay. Included are 3 of the toughest superhero sets
from the late 60's(1967 Philly Gum Marvel Super Heroes Stickers, 1970 DC Comic
Cover Stickers,and the 1967 Topps test set Krazy Little Comics), rare old and
new wax(Groo, Marvel Silver Age, 1988 Comic Image Marvel Universe/Wolverine),
rare Olivia III(autograph, case loader uncut sheet set), and recent hot promos
from San Diego including the current Holy Grail of Buffy promos - the P1-P from
Buffy Connections.

Paste the complete listing below into your browser or search Ebay under seller
Cardquest. Good luck and enjoy the hobby!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=cardquest&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Several lots of comics, 80% OFF CPG, will go EBay if you don't buy CHANGE DOMAIN TO DJA D0T MAILME D0T ORG TO EMAIL General 0 December 9th 03 03:13 AM
FS: Comic Books J.R. Sinclair General 0 November 3rd 03 06:47 AM
FT/S: Long list of promos... Amalia Barrios Cards:- non-sport 0 July 28th 03 02:48 AM
for sale or trade: a few X-Men series 1 cards ( Impel, 1992 ) HandyPacker Cards:- non-sport 0 July 18th 03 06:14 PM
Chase and Inserts for sale or trade. Bryan Cards:- non-sport 0 July 10th 03 08:13 AM