Spark token update?

Old November 6th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob Rudd

Default Spark token update?

Can someone give me an update, please, on the latest spark token and its
probable distribution date?

Thanks.

--
I hope we can all be good neighbors online!
Old November 6th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
John Carney

Bob Rudd wrote:
Can someone give me an update, please, on the latest spark token and its
probable distribution date?

Thanks.

--
I hope we can all be good neighbors online!

I'm wondering the same thing. Payment has been sent, multiple emails
have gone unanswered. I hope everything's OK.

John

Old November 6th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Fernando de la Cuadra

I'm wondering the same thing. Payment has been sent, multiple emails
have gone unanswered. I hope everything's OK.

I'm also waiting for news.

Ian, are you there?

Old November 6th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Fernando de la Cuadra

Ian, are you there?

Sorry, the spanish grammar revision makes a mistake...

Original:

"I am waiting, are you there?"

Old November 6th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ian

Fernando de la Cuadra wrote:
I'm wondering the same thing. Payment has been sent, multiple emails
have gone unanswered. I hope everything's OK.

I'm also waiting for news.

Ian, are you there?

Fernando,

Can you email bannock (at) blueyonder.co.uk

cheers,

Ian
Old November 6th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Draco

Bob Rudd wrote:
Can someone give me an update, please, on the latest spark token and its
probable distribution date?

Thanks.

--
I hope we can all be good neighbors online!

There have been several "PINGS" and e-mails
sent to Kyle with no response. I hope everything
is okay and that the skunk hasn't returned
for a second round.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old November 9th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jonathan_ATC

"Bob Rudd" wrote in message

Can someone give me an update, please, on the latest spark token and its
probable distribution date?

Thanks.

--
I hope we can all be good neighbors online!

I've been in contact with Kyle. He is still alive.
He had some setbacks with the flips cracking...the bi-metal coin is thick
and he packaged them all up and came back to them a bit later and all the
flips had cracked. It has taken him some time to get some flips that won't
crack. Last I heard he was preparing for shipping. This was 11/01. I
expect to get mine sometime this month. We have to remember that Kyle is
doing as a great service in providing these medals at a decent price. As I
understand it, he is a very busy guy who has a lot on the plate. We'll all
get our tokens. Even if they smell like a skunk. ;o)

Jonathan_ATC