One-of-a kind coin!

Old December 27th 04, 11:25 PM
Larry Louks

Default One-of-a kind coin!

Howdy, friends!

Many of us are aware of such things as those who recently professed to see
the image of the Virgin Mary in a half-eaten sandwich. In fact, that item
recently sold for big bucks on eBay!

Here is a twenty cent piece up for sale (no, it's not my auction) with the
likeness of a famous person from the world of boxing on the reverse. Can you
see it?

http://babyurl.com/PT2Zaw

Larry
'he specializes in jabs and uppercuts'

Old December 28th 04, 12:32 AM
jan

Larry, that is so cool
could be Ali...could be Don King!
Jan

Old December 28th 04, 12:36 AM
Larry Louks

"jan" happily stated:
Larry, that is so cool
could be Ali...could be Don King!

Ha! Yep, it's indeed the "king of boxing" that you see on that coin!

Larry
'perhaps it will command a premium'

Old December 28th 04, 12:53 AM
CaptainDave

Looks like Jimmy Carter to me.....
-Dave

Old December 28th 04, 01:59 AM
henry mensch

On 2004-12-27 14:25:28 -0800, "Larry Louks" said:

Here is a twenty cent piece up for sale (no, it's not my auction) with
the likeness of a famous person from the world of boxing on the
reverse. Can you see it?

i was thinking james brown at first ... but that boxing guy could be a
winner here too.

--
# henry mensch / san francisco california
# http://www.henare.tk/

Old December 28th 04, 02:22 AM
Larry Louks

"henry mensch" opined: