SPORTSCARD WEBPAGE

Old February 3rd 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball

Default SPORTSCARD WEBPAGE

http://www.freewebs.com/sportcarddave/index.html
Hello all..I am new to this group and wanted to say hello and tell you
all a little about my page and me.I have been collecting for a while
and have no need for some of these cards i have so am offering them for
sale on my page.I collect Redskin cards and if wanted anything on my
page it would be for Trades of their cards only.So chck it out and let
me know what you think.Also if you could please sign the Guestbook if
youd like me to send you a little list of what i have avaliable for you
by your interest added to the questions in the Guestbook..Thanks for
your time and have a great day..Dave
http://www.freewebs.com/sportcarddave/index.html