stanley gibbons online

Old May 13th 12, 02:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default On helping. Was: stanley gibbons online

"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote in message
Victor Manta wrote :

No answer from Pedro in sight, apparently, this after 5 days passed
since Pierre posted his request (see above). Hopefully nothing
unexpected happened to Pedro meanwhile.

Hi Victor,

You see, it happens quite frequently : some people are very keen to ask
for help but they would never condescend to help somebody else ...
BTW, if you go to this url :
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm2009/stamps/
you will see on the left links the other pages.

Bonjour Pierre,

You are right, unfortunately, excepting for the case that meanwhile
something really unexpected happened to Pedro, what hindered him to post
here. Will see...

Thank you for the link. The solution to what I have experienced (a main page
without a link to the menu) is obvious.

BTW, Pedro's Contributors page is still under construction:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm20...ors/index.html

I have expected to find on it some names of RCSD participants who tried to
help Pedro three years ago, and eventually later too, but in vain.

Amicalement,

--
Victor Manta, PWO, AIJP

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Old May 15th 12, 03:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default stanley gibbons online

"Alyn" wrote in message

Being interested in philatelic websites and in their evolution, I wanted
know how developed Pedro's site since 2009, when he asked for help on
this
ng, help that was largely provided. I found only this page:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm2009/stamps/main.html

Good afternoon Victor, I jut checked the site and your link seems to not
show the frames version. This is the link I have:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm2009/stamps/

Hope this helps and I would be interested in the site that provides Scott
and Gibbons catalogue numbers.

Alyn

Alyn,

Apparently not all postings appear in this thread. I mean it because your
link was provided already earlier by Pierre and I even commented on it.
Thanks anyway.

We are already three to wait for the non-disclosed site found by Pedro...

Old May 15th 12, 02:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_10_]

? "Alyn" ?????? ??? ??????

Being interested in philatelic websites and in their evolution, I wanted
know how developed Pedro's site since 2009, when he asked for help on
this
ng, help that was largely provided. I found only this page:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm2009/stamps/main.html

Good afternoon Victor, I jut checked the site and your link seems to not
show the frames version. This is the link I have:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm2009/stamps/

Hope this helps and I would be interested in the site that provides Scott
and Gibbons catalogue numbers.

He *is* providing Scott catalogue numbers with the exception of USA, Taiwan,
Spain, Germany and GB.
But in most of them if you click on an image you get the Scott number you
are looking for.