Second $2 star note and...........

Old February 3rd 09, 12:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Duh_Oz

Default Second $2 star note and...........

After never getting a star note, have gotten two in the last few
months (both $2 bills) and I also got a "Save Mile Square Park Hobby
Area" in a black block style and on the same note, (in red ink) "Do
you Like SBA dollars..." Haven't tracked down a date of the
stamp, but I did read from a 2007 post it is now a golf course. As
to the star note, it is slightly circulated (G00048341*) and I 'll
keep it until I get one in better condition. Both are series 1976.
Old February 3rd 09, 04:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

On Feb 2, 6:06*pm, Duh_OZ wrote:
After never getting a star note, have gotten two in the last few
months (both $2 bills) and I also got a "Save Mile Square Park Hobby
Area" in a black block style and on the same note, (in red ink) "Do
you Like SBA dollars..." * * *Haven't tracked down a date of the
stamp, but I did read from a 2007 post it is now a golf course. * *As
to the star note, *it is slightly circulated (G00048341*) and I 'll
keep it until I get one in better condition. * * Both are series 1976..

With that low a serial number this note is probably still worth more
than face value even in circulated condition.
Old February 11th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Daniel[_4_]

"Duh_OZ" wrote in message ...
After never getting a star note, have gotten two in the last few
months (both $2 bills) and I also got a "Save Mile Square Park Hobby
Area" in a black block style and on the same note, (in red ink) "Do
you Like SBA dollars..." Haven't tracked down a date of the
stamp, but I did read from a 2007 post it is now a golf course. As
to the star note, it is slightly circulated (G00048341*) and I 'll
keep it until I get one in better condition. Both are series 1976.

I always seem to find interesting messages and graphics on $2 bills
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcxdan/...7604056434483/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcxdan/...7604056434483/

A Star Note... U. R. Hosed Paper Money 1 September 2nd 05 11:19 AM
FA:$20 Star Note [email protected] Paper Money 0 June 23rd 05 09:39 PM
New $20 star note Lyntoy1 Paper Money 8 April 23rd 04 06:39 AM
$100 Star note Edward McGrath Coins 10 September 15th 03 06:23 PM