Lifeboats.

Old May 10th 11, 04:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rod222

Default Lifeboats.

Blair, if you are interested I know of
a set of se tenant Lundy Lifeboats
4 stamps
asking $25
I can email a scan if interested.

Old May 11th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

more lnfo needed.

is it `174 rnli 150?

is it mint or used

Is it AUD?

this kind of stuff is essential.

cheers, my friend.

Old May 11th 11, 02:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

Old May 11th 11, 07:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rod222

http://cjoint.com/11mi/AElidBtQzm.htm

it is an auction
I think I can place the bid for you
and you possibly be the only bidder
US$

US and AUD are nearly on a par.

if interested just holler
or contact me off list.
Cheers

Old May 11th 11, 12:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message

more lnfo needed.

is it `174 rnli 150?

is it mint or used

Is it AUD?

this kind of stuff is essential.

cheers, my friend.

B- Hide quoted text -

Rod a mini sheet of the set of 4
on ebay sold in February for GBP 8.60 ($14).
after an active round of bidding of 21 bids.

so thanks , but i would recommend not to bid.

Cheers
Blair
Old May 11th 11, 02:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rod222

That's ok
I thought you may want them that's all.
Cheers

Old May 11th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message

more lnfo needed.

is it `174 rnli 150?

is it mint or used

Is it AUD?

this kind of stuff is essential.

cheers, my friend.

B- Hide quoted text -

Rod a mini sheet of the set of 4
on ebay sold in February *for GBP 8.60 *($14).
after an active round of bidding of 21 bids.

so thanks , but i would recommend not to bid.

Cheers
Blair- Hide quoted text -

I pretty sure that I have them on cover or FDC,
but packed away at present.

I've been been ill for most of the last three weeks and
haven't enough energy to dig the boxes out of my garage.
It takes me 4 times the effort to do anything these days.

Blair
Thanks
Old May 12th 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rod222

That's not good to hear Blair
Hope you are up and at 'em soon

It takes me, 3 minutes to return to vertical after doing up my shoelaces.

I suggest you send me all your garage stamps
and I'll create a database for you.
I'm happy to pay postage...

Rod

"Blair (TC)"

Old May 12th 11, 01:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On May 11, 7:58*pm, "rod222" wrote:
That's not good to hear Blair
Hope you are up and at 'em soon

It takes me, 3 minutes to return to vertical after doing up my shoelaces.

I suggest you send me all your garage stamps
and I'll create a database for you.
I'm happy to pay postage...

Rod

"Blair (TC)"
I pretty sure that I have them on cover or FDC,
but packed away at present.

I've been been ill for most of the last three weeks and
haven't enough energy to dig the boxes out of my garage.
It takes me 4 times the effort to do anything these days.

Blair
Thanks

Thanks very much. By the way = its faster and cheaper to
attach tha database to an email.

cheers
Old May 12th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message

I've been been ill for most of the last three weeks and
haven't enough energy to dig the boxes out of my garage.
It takes me 4 times the effort to do anything these days.

I'm sorry to hear this. Wish you a speedy recovery!

Victor