MLK might displace Eagle

Old March 25th 05, 05:25 PM
shreadvector

Default MLK might displace Eagle

http://tinyurl.com/4mafk

For reference:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/31/5112.html

-Fred Shecter
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...shreadv ector

Old March 25th 05, 05:44 PM
Scot Kamins

In article .com,
"shreadvector" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4mafk

Gets: "Please resubmit your search
Search results are only retained for a limited amount of time.Your
search results have either been deleted, or the file has been updated
with new information. "
Old March 25th 05, 06:34 PM
shreadvector

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c109N9A5mU::

Let's see ig Google will leave the last two colons as part of the URL.
If not, add them manually.

Old March 25th 05, 06:37 PM
Bob Flaminio

shreadvector wrote:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c109N9A5mU::

Let's see ig Google will leave the last two colons as part of the URL.
If not, add them manually.

Still not working, even with the colons. What search terms are you using
to reach the article -- maybe we can just search along with you.

--
Bob

Old March 25th 05, 06:46 PM
Jeff R

"Bob Flaminio" wrote in message
shreadvector wrote:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c109N9A5mU::

Let's see ig Google will leave the last two colons as part of the URL.
If not, add them manually.

Still not working, even with the colons. What search terms are you using
to reach the article -- maybe we can just search along with you.

--
Bob

Working just fine here (with colons added) in both Explorer and Firefox.
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c109N9A5mU::

(try my link)

--
Jeff R.

Old March 25th 05, 06:48 PM
Jeff R

"Jeff R" wrote in message
u...
Working just fine here (with colons added) in both Explorer and Firefox.
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c109N9A5mU::

(try my link)

Now isn't that just...

The link displayed as complete (with underlined blue colons) when I composed
the msg, but didn't survive posting and loading.

You'll have to add the colons manually. ;-(

--
Jeff R.

Old March 25th 05, 06:50 PM
Bob Flaminio

Jeff R wrote:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c109N9A5mU::

(try my link)

Now isn't that just...

The link displayed as complete (with underlined blue colons) when I
composed the msg, but didn't survive posting and loading.

You'll have to add the colons manually. ;-(

I did, but it comes back with:

Old March 25th 05, 06:51 PM
Jeff R

Jeff R wrote:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c109N9A5mU::

(try my link)

Now isn't that just...

The link displayed as complete (with underlined blue colons) when I
composed the msg, but didn't survive posting and loading.

You'll have to add the colons manually. ;-(

I did, but it comes back with:
Please resubmit your search
Search results are only retained for a limited amount of time.Your
search results have either been deleted, or the file has been updated
with new information.

--
Bob

Hmmm.
Try this one (add the single colon, if it drops off this link)
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.R.1432.IH:

--
Jeff R.

Old March 25th 05, 06:52 PM
Bob Flaminio

Jeff R wrote:
You'll have to add the colons manually. ;-(

Maybe this link?

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/...mp/~c109NTu9Oy

It's the "printer friendly" version of what I think you guys are trying
to link. No colons, but it might still time out...

--
Bob

Old March 25th 05, 06:55 PM
Bob Flaminio

Jeff R wrote:
Hmmm.
Try this one (add the single colon, if it drops off this link)
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.R.1432.IH:

Yes, that worked (with the added colon).

MLK on the dollar, something about MLK on the reverse, no eagle.

I like Martin Luther King Junior just fine, but I don't think this is
appropriate legislation. Also, how does it jibe with the upcoming
Presidential dollars? MLK should get a commemorative, absolutely. But he
should not displace Sacagawea.

--
Bob