ROWE AMI, theory of operation...

Old August 20th 08, 06:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
JA

Default ROWE AMI, theory of operation...

Hi guys , i was looking on internet about the thoery of operation of the
rowe ami jboxes.
I own an mm4 and a T1 jukeboxes.
Both of them need fixing.

I'm skilled repairing solid state electronic flipper and electromechanical
pinball , so if someone will explain me the mechanical i will try to
understand.

The MM4 once i select a record will play always the same , not unloading the
disk, problem was located into the selection mechanism, the little hammer
will not punch the pin . but will pinch on the nearest pin, not on the
outgoing pin. Also juke it's not playing the right record.
So how to operate ?
Also can i know the voltages that the jukes use?
SO i know it's a lot of information , but i will not only fix, but i wanto
undestand how it operate, step by step.
Thank you in advance.

Antonio.

Old August 23rd 08, 12:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Doyle

I'm not a Rowe expert, but I have a service manual for every one of my
jukes. You should get one.

Ken D.