Looking for parts for my wurlitzer 1700H restore

Old April 8th 16, 11:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mike Perva

Default Looking for parts for my wurlitzer 1700H restore

I did try the guys in Germany with no luck. I ended up going to a craft store and picking up some felt material. I used a circle cutter and made an oring. It will have to do for now.

Thanks for your help.
Mike

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 2:59:07 PM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
Hi Mike,

I looked, couldn't find anything in my junk box. As for supplying these,
that would be a lot of work for a part no one has ever asked me for
before...

You may just have to go hunting for suppliers of felt o-rings and see
what you can turn up. they are out there, I found one in the UK that
looked promising for example.

Did you check the guys in Germany?

http://www.jukebox-world.de/en/Onlineshop

Good luck!

John :-#)#

On 03/30/2016 8:29 PM, Mike Perva wrote:
John,

Oops! I was looking at the wrong page number. You are correct that it is on page 91.

I have tried Victory glass, but have not contacted John at Durfee coin. I will try him. The washer is very thin, so I am sure that the felt is thicker than it. The diameter would be spot on though. If you do have time to look that would be great. I am going to the Jukebox show in St. Charles IL this weekend, hoping good luck will be with me finding a vendor with parts.

Mike

Hi Mike, that is on my page 91, Section 11. It is the same part number
for the 2900s and I'm sure right up to the 3300s. Looks like I have to
track that down, but no time.

The relative size of the washer 59647 should help with the thickness for
the felt washers, and the diameters are the same.

Have you tried Victory Glass or John Durfee (Durfee Coin)?

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

*The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly,
please send an email to *