A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Need Answers to questions regarding The Seeburg Ls1 Jukebox

Old November 13th 14, 12:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Need Answers to questions regarding The Seeburg Ls1 Jukebox

Ok so my aunt got left this house which had the jukebox in it. Which she asked me to help her sell it believing it to be of significant value, But now that I'm doing some research on it Im not having much luck find too much. The stuff i have been seeing on what they go for isn't seeming like a whole lot.
So I was wondering if someone would be able to help me by telling me if they're worth anything or point me in the right direction to find the information im looking for.
Thank you
Ads
Old December 4th 14, 07:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:51:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Ok so my aunt got left this house which had the jukebox in it. Which she asked me to help her sell it believing it to be of significant value, But now that I'm doing some research on it Im not having much luck find too much.. The stuff i have been seeing on what they go for isn't seeming like a whole lot.
So I was wondering if someone would be able to help me by telling me if they're worth anything or point me in the right direction to find the information im looking for.
Thank you

One source you might want to check is the " Always Jukin' Price Guide to Collectable Jukeboxes " .

I would not consider a Seeburg LS 1 as a valueable collectors jukebox at this time although you might get something for it depending if anyone is interested in it. Is the machine in working condition ? Can you select a song and does it play that song ? Is there any obvious broken or missing parts on the exterior that you can notice ? Any broken glass ? These and other factors will help to determine what you might expect to sell this machine for.
Old December 4th 14, 07:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:51:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Ok so my aunt got left this house which had the jukebox in it. Which she asked me to help her sell it believing it to be of significant value, But now that I'm doing some research on it Im not having much luck find too much.. The stuff i have been seeing on what they go for isn't seeming like a whole lot.
Thank you

http://www.alwaysjukin.com/items/pri...ide-detail.htm