Who's going to Long Beach?

Old September 6th 04, 05:50 PM
Wes Chormicle

Default Who's going to Long Beach?

Who's going? Sure would like to put a face to some of these names!

Wes

---

Old September 6th 04, 07:15 PM
Ira Stein

Wes Chormicle writes:

Who's going? Sure would like to put a face to some of these names!

Wes

I'll be there Wed thru Fri, leaving Sat AM. Have me paged or send me a privalte
e-mail and I'll send you my cell ph number.

Ira Stein
Old September 6th 04, 07:54 PM
Dave Welsh

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message
ink.net...
Who's going? Sure would like to put a face to some of these names!

I plan to attend the Heritage auction on Thursday and will walk the floor
after the ancient lots are auctioned.

Dave Welsh

Old September 7th 04, 12:39 AM
satootoko

http://forums.collectors.com/message...hreadid=320238
Old September 7th 04, 12:58 AM
Ken Barr

In article . net, "Wes
Chormicle" wrote:

Who's going? Sure would like to put a face to some of these names!

I'll be there sometime Friday after noon, mainly for the
California Nationals auction to be held Friday night ...
I'll stick around Saturday trying not to be too bored
looking for Exonumia at the Big Koin Shoe, then I have
some Fun Stuff to do in Southern California on Sunday
and Monday ...

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website: