Tour of my modest basement bar / gameroom on youtube

Old April 7th 08, 06:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Tour of my modest basement bar / gameroom on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wPLmw3p2w

Thanks for taking a look!
Old April 7th 08, 11:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter[_2_]

Cool!
What video jukebox software are you using? I couldn't tell form the video.
I recently redesigned some wincab skins. if you are using WinCab and are
interested in some additional features, let me know and I'll send you the
skins and stuff.

Old April 8th 08, 12:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wPLmw3p2w

Thanks for taking a look!

I am using SK jukebox... It's great and free!
Old April 8th 08, 02:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter[_2_]

wrote in message

wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wPLmw3p2w

Thanks for taking a look!

I am using SK jukebox... It's great and free!

Yeah, I was using SK for a while, but switched over to Wincab, which is also
free. It just seemed like the Wincab group is more active.

After about 15 years of having a dozen pins, 10 or so jukes, a dozen more
mechanical arcade games, 6 slot machines, and a skee ball alley in my
basement gameroom, I put all but a few pieces into my storage building, and
like you, put in a bar with some tables, a couple of big leather sofas, and
a 42 inch HD flatscreen. I went with a chrome, red, and black look. I gotta
get some pictures of it. I still have 3 pins, one juke, 4 slots, and 2
mechanical arcade machines in there. We really don't miss having all the
machines in the gameroom because most of them only got played a few times a
year at holidays, and were usually just folded laundry holders! Now we use
the room all the time for entertaining !

Old July 9th 08, 09:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

the sk jukebox project is over. That is why they have so little activity
but it is a great program to run. I enjoy it very much with a mame machine
that also emulates pinball tables and laserdisk games