An interesting description.

Old May 26th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default An interesting description.

And an interesting "coin". Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-Tibetan...temZ8423849039

Old May 26th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"note.boy" made the group aware of this beauty:
And an interesting "coin". Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-Tibetan...temZ8423849039

Seeing as how this gentleman is just starting his eBay career with several
dozen goodies offered from China, I note that he has an interesting feedback
comment:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...id=bingquan889

Amistad
'some you understand, some you don't'

Old May 26th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Amistad" wrote in message
"note.boy" made the group aware of this beauty:
And an interesting "coin". Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-Tibetan...temZ8423849039

Seeing as how this gentleman is just starting his eBay career with several
dozen goodies offered from China, I note that he has an interesting
feedback comment:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...id=bingquan889

Amistad
'some you understand, some you don't'

????????????????????????? :-) Billy

Old May 26th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Amistad wrote:
"note.boy" made the group aware of this beauty:
And an interesting "coin". Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-Tibetan...temZ8423849039

Seeing as how this gentleman is just starting his eBay career with several
dozen goodies offered from China, I note that he has an interesting feedback
comment:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...id=bingquan889

That's what you get when English based eBay tries to render Chinese. If
you look at the feedback of the person that left that comment, you'll
see LOTS of question marks. I get the same thing on my browser, and I
have Chinese and Japanese character sets installed!

--
___ ____________
\ \/ ___ ___/ Charles R. Kaiser HOKC - MFA 1991

Direct all incoming fire to: 17TPJ2411274412
Zone 17T Zone CM -81 E 624112 N 4874412
44° 00'44.55" N, 79° 27'05.92" W 44.0123706, -79.45164444

Old May 26th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Fri, 26 May 2006 14:16:27 GMT, "note.boy"
wrote:

And an interesting "coin". Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-Tibetan...temZ8423849039

Going cheap ... but those shipping costs are a killer!

--
Bob Hairgrove

Old May 26th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"note.boy" wrote in message
And an interesting "coin". Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-Tibetan...temZ8423849039

If you try to outbid me on this, I'll never speak to you again. 8)

Mr. Jaggers

Old May 26th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"note.boy" wrote in message
And an interesting "coin". Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-Tibetan...temZ8423849039

Those Tibetan monks do good work.

Old May 26th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Bob, Mr Jaggers

Calm down please. These coins are actually more common than you might
expect. Identical coins turn up all of the time...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-Tibetan...temZ8423849039
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...SI_PR4_PCN_BIX
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...SI_PR4_PCN_BIX
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...SI_PR4_PCN_BIX

And the last guy will let you avoid those pesky paypal fees by sending
cash. Very convenient.

All from different sellers, all the same. It must be true then right?

Pat Clay
http://www.coincat.com - The online coin catalog

Old May 27th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote in
:

"note.boy" wrote in message
And an interesting "coin". Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-Tibetan..._W0QQitemZ8423
849039

If you try to outbid me on this, I'll never speak to you again. 8)

Mr. Jaggers

I wouldn't DREAM of it, Mr. Jaggers!

That Tibetan Silver Liberty Coin is all yours, buddy!

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body.
But rather, it’s to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a ride!!!'