Does Akai Mod Work For Static Problem?

Old September 18th 07, 10:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default Does Akai Mod Work For Static Problem?

I don't very well need a diet, at 165 lbs.

lean and mean, always was, always will be

runs in the family

don't mistake large, strong hands and arms in Ebay pictures, for fat

"William W Western" wrote in message
now now, WWW- you don't here me needling you about your diet, do you ?

Zuh?

Old September 19th 07, 01:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:37:50 -0400, "trippin-2-8-trak"
wrote:

don't mistake large, strong hands and arms in Ebay pictures, for fat snip

What about the grease?
Old September 19th 07, 03:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Slim Fast Noodles

On Sep 18, 5:37 pm, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:
I don't very well need a diet, at 165 lbs.

lean and mean, always was, always will be

runs in the family

don't mistake large, strong hands and arms in Ebay pictures, for fat

If you're going to lie, at least make it a weight that doesn't make
you out to be a damn pussy.

Old September 19th 07, 03:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:12:14 -0700, Slim Fast Noodles
wrote:

If you're going to lie, at least make it a weight that doesn't make
you out to be a damn pussy. snip

That'd make him what...5'4"? LMAO!

Makes sense, once you reason it out. All the better for him to fit in
those dumpsters while diving!
Old September 19th 07, 04:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
165 Pound Weakling

wrote:
If you're going to lie, at least make it a weight that doesn't make
you out to be a damn pussy. snip

That'd make him what...5'4"? LMAO!

Makes sense, once you reason it out. All the better for him to fit in
those dumpsters while diving!

His neighbors say they think he works out down at the Bumler Beach
because he talks about "bench pressing" some of the landscaping help.

Old September 19th 07, 01:59 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
165 Pound Weakling

wrote:
If you're going to lie, at least make it a weight that doesn't make
you out to be a damn pussy. snip

That'd make him what...5'4"? LMAO!

Makes sense, once you reason it out. All the better for him to fit in
those dumpsters while diving!

I saw a guy down at UPMC who weighed 165 pounds, he had AIDS.