Plan to replace the Dollar with the "Amero"

Old May 25th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Plan to replace the Dollar with the "Amero"

Both of which (along with perspicacious) are perfectly cromulent words.

--
Jim Seymour

A.E. Gelat wrote:
Dale, penultimate is a rather common word, but your comeback forced me to
refer to the dictionary for consuetude and fescennine.

Tony

"Dale Hallmark" dalehall"AT"cableone.net wrote in message
m...
How perspicacious of you to notice but as is my consuetude it was not used
in a Fescennine manner.
Dale

"A.E. Gelat" wrote in message
Yes, you did, in the penultimate word.

Tony

"Dale Hallmark" dalehall"AT"cableone.net wrote in message
"Brian O" wrote in message
"Scott Stevenson" wrote in message
On 23 May 2006 07:19:18 -0700, "stonej"
wrote:

I don't buy it but it makes for some entertaining reading.
Especially given that the GDP of Canada and Mexico combined is only
about 15% of the US GDP, any sort of currency union would need to
essentially mimic the US dollar...

take care,
Scott
I heard they were going to put Ceaser Romero's picture on the obverse
of the
first issue...

First of all I think the name "Amero" sound pretty stupid. The Euro has
two syllables and we don't
need three syllables just to one-up the Euro countries.

To be politically correct since that name offends me they should replace
the "Am" like they replace "Christ" with "X" like in Xmas
so it becomes Xero. It shouldn't have in God we trust on it either or
maybe it should have it in every language in the Xero countries.
Counterfeit Xero's could be Xeroxs and people passing them could be
Xercons. Xeros could be manufactured by Apple because we don't want our
currency crashing as much as it would with
Microsoft minting them. The Xero notes should include a hair from some
fur bearing animal as a security feature
and it could vary with denomination.

Now then we need to include all N and S America except Paraguay
because it is no fun having a club unless you exclude someone. Almost
all clubs, governments, religions
and any other organization you can think of (secret conspiracy here) are
defined by who they exclude so we really do need to exclude someone and
no,
excluding the Euro countries won't work because they already have their
own club and have already excluded us.

I think I got all the dead horse words in here except Nazis and
homosexuals but I will figure out how to do that before I send.

Dale ;-)
and I didn't even once mention pornography either

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old May 25th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

OK, OK. Let's stop this! This is not a linguistic site.

Tony

wrote:

[...]

http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old May 25th 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

wrote:

I don't buy it but it makes for some entertaining reading.

Especially given that the GDP of Canada and Mexico combined is only
about 15% of the US GDP, any sort of currency union would need to
essentially mimic the US dollar...

take care,
Scott

I heard they were going to put Ceaser Romero's picture on the obverse of the
first issue...

Does that mean Frank Gorshen gets the second? :-P

Jerry

Old May 25th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

*******, you beat me to it.