FS: PSA 9 Jacquez Green 98 SP Authentic rc + other graded mint

Old December 8th 03, 08:04 PM
SmokeRebelMD348

Default FS: PSA 9 Jacquez Green 98 SP Authentic rc + other graded mint

I really need money for Christmas so I have to sell some of my favorite cards.
Please make an offer. I want to sell these as a lot.

Including the Green I also have these

PSA 9 Eddie George Topps Chrome rc
PSA 9 Marcus Robinson Ultra rc
PSA 9 Mark Brunell SP rc
PSA 9 Brian Griese Finest rc
PSA 9 Marshall Faulk UD rc
PSA 9 Corey Dillon Topps Chrome rc
PSA 9 Kevin Johnson Topps Chrome rc
SGC 96 Eric Moulds Topps Chrome rc
SGC 96 Jerry Porter UD Encore rc

Please help

Derek

CDN#032

SP Authentic Rookies - 2000 -2002 Jonathan Banks Baseball 0 September 2nd 04 05:51 AM
NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Basketball 0 May 31st 04 05:31 PM
02-03 SP AUTHENTIC, UD GLASS, CHAMPIONSHIP DRIVE JWH OLCARD Basketball 0 April 14th 04 07:59 AM
auction 196 initial post 02/05 VernsCards Baseball 0 February 5th 04 02:15 PM
WTT: My Baseball Game Used for Hockey Game Used flyerjon Baseball 0 December 11th 03 06:28 AM