Buy more of my coins!

Old December 13th 04, 06:14 PM
Sanders Kaufman

"James H. Hood" wrote in message
. ..
Sanders Kaufman wrote in message news:y5Lud.42839

the vast majority of folks who support the war do so out of a hatred for
Muslims.

Let's see some surveys instead of your hysterical leftist lies.

I refer you to the last US presidential election.
Why do you think the results of the election are hysterical leftist lies?
Don't you believe that Bush won this one?

Old December 13th 04, 06:25 PM
Dennis Kemmerer

"mj" wrote in message

Dennis Kemmerer wrote:

It is the CHRISTIAN'S mandate to support
a platform that best identifies with THEIR morals and values. Those that
voted against such morals and values need to evaluate themselves to see
if
they are really Christian or not. If you dont support what Jesus
supports,

Guess I missed that part about snorting cocaine, drinking to excess,
causing a war that will kill tens of thousands & taking advantage of power
to selfishly enrich oneself financially.

Careful with the attributions. I didn't write that garbage.

Old December 16th 04, 12:28 AM
Phil DeMayo

"Brian Oakley" wrote:

snip

If you are going to continue to respond to this crap please remove RCC from the
posting list before you hit "send".

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits
Old December 16th 04, 12:01 PM
mj

Alabama Pete wrote:

Its never right to kill one person so another can live. Thats
why there can be NO EXCEPTIONS to a ban on abortion. Who are
we to say that the Mothers life is worth more than the babys?
What if Mary were going to die giving birth to Jesus? And a doctor
decided to kill Jesus to save Marys life. What would have become
of the world?

and if Hilter's mom had had one...............

Old December 17th 04, 02:16 AM
Patsy Herrera

mj wrote in news:hOewd.45444$Jk5.28081@lakeread01:

Alabama Pete wrote:

Its never right to kill one person so another can live. Thats
why there can be NO EXCEPTIONS to a ban on abortion. Who are
we to say that the Mothers life is worth more than the babys?
What if Mary were going to die giving birth to Jesus? And a doctor
decided to kill Jesus to save Marys life. What would have become
of the world?

and if Hilter's mom had had one...............

Its Gods will that every baby be born once concieved, even Hitler.
And God installs all leaders in power, so we cannot say that Hitler
was not carrying out Gods will even though we are horrified at how he
did it. We may feel that a leader is bad but God can suprise us and
use a leader we think is bad to do good things for the kingdom of
heaven. Remember, we cant always see the big picture that God sees.
Old December 17th 04, 02:16 AM
mj

Patsy Herrera wrote:

President Bush is doing everything he can to ban all abortions.
President Bush has a culture of life.

Except for non Americans.

President Bush is againt the
killing of innocent babys. We will soon have a country that God can
look down on and smile as we will be following his most important law -
not to kill.

Assuming YOUR god is the actual god.

Until that time we are at God's mercy that at any time he
will say I give up on the USA and we will be on our own.

Nah - cocaine snorting, alcoholic George has all the morals you need.
Since god talks to him (or so he claims), you should have no problems.

Old December 17th 04, 02:22 AM
mj

Patsy Herrera wrote:

But what did a little baby ever do to its
mother to deserve death?

"The maternal death rate around 1900 was one mother’s death per every
154 living births. So, "if women delivered . . . five live babies during
their child-bearing years . . . then one of every thirty women might
have expected to die of childbirth over the course of her fertile years"

What did mothers do to deserve death?

Old December 17th 04, 02:26 AM
mj

Patsy Herrera wrote:

I am reading this is alt.politics.bush because president Bush is a
Christain and I am a Christain and for the frist time in my life we
have had a Godly man as our leader.

A cocaine snorting alcoholic who invades countries, killing tens of
thousands so his familiy can maintain their wealth with oil profits is
Godly?

Without a doubt, cowboy George will go down as one of the most inept
presidents this country has ever had.

Old December 17th 04, 02:30 AM
mj

Patsy Herrera wrote:

I found this on the Internet and wanted to share it with the many
sinners (mostly of homosexuals and baby murderers) who are populating
this chat room.

Actually, the GW supporters that have the "what's mine is mine and
what's your's is mine" are the real sinners.

Somehow, compassion is a joke with GW.

Old December 17th 04, 02:33 AM
mj

Patsy Herrera wrote:

America certainly is a Christain nation. In God we Trust in the national
motto witch has been on our coins since 1776. So dont say the founding
fathers were not Christains.

You've used that term a number of times. What is a Christain? The term
does not should up in any dictionary.

(I'm assuming you have more than a 3rd grade education level.)