Buy more of my coins!

Old December 9th 04, 11:40 AM
James Higby

ARTICLE III

Section 3. Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying
war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of
two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in message
. com...
"Dan Gott" wrote in message
. com...

I can deal with the fag
stuff, but when he opposes my president that is treason and that
makes me fighting mad.

Opposing your president is not treason.
Your president IS a traitor.
He released classified information about a CIA agent in retalliation for
her blowing the cover on his lies in the State of the Union campaign
speech.
You're supporting an enemy of the Americna people.

Old December 9th 04, 06:11 PM
Dennis Kemmerer

[flame groups trimmed]

"Patsy Herrera" wrote in message
. com...

[snip]

YOU LIE ABOUT PRESIDENT BUSH. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A TRAITOR SIR.
THE PRESIDENT IS DOING WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO MAKE SURE OUR NATION
IS NOT ATTACKED AGAIN

Patsy, Patsy, Patsy. We were progressing _so_ well with the Caps Lock key,
and now you've regressed.

Back to square one...

Old December 9th 04, 08:38 PM
James Higby

ARTICLE III

Section 3. Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying
war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of
two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

"Patsy Herrera" wrote in message
. com...
"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in
. com:

"Dan Gott" wrote in message
. com...

I can deal with the fag
stuff, but when he opposes my president that is treason and that
makes me fighting mad.

Opposing your president is not treason.
Your president IS a traitor.
He released classified information about a CIA agent in retalliation
for her blowing the cover on his lies in the State of the Union
campaign speech. You're supporting an enemy of the American people.

Old December 10th 04, 12:53 AM
Dennis Kemmerer

[flame groups trimmed]

"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in message
. com...
"Patsy Herrera" wrote in message
. com...
"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in

Opposing your president is not treason.
Your president IS a traitor.
He released classified information about a CIA agent in retalliation
for her blowing the cover on his lies in the State of the Union
campaign speech. You're supporting an enemy of the American people.

YOU LIE ABOUT PRESIDENT BUSH. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A TRAITOR SIR.

That looks like another one of them blind faith-based statements.

THE PRESIDENT IS DOING WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO MAKE SURE OUR NATION
IS NOT ATTACKED AGAIN

More like giving us a guarantee of generations more enemies throughout the
world.
Revenge is not prevention.

Um, those words are a bit too big for Patsy.

Old December 10th 04, 01:17 AM
Brian Oakley

"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in message
. com...
"Patsy Herrera" wrote in message
. com...
"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in

Opposing your president is not treason.
Your president IS a traitor.
He released classified information about a CIA agent in retalliation
for her blowing the cover on his lies in the State of the Union
campaign speech. You're supporting an enemy of the American people.

YOU LIE ABOUT PRESIDENT BUSH. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A TRAITOR SIR.

That looks like another one of them blind faith-based statements.

THE PRESIDENT IS DOING WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO MAKE SURE OUR NATION
IS NOT ATTACKED AGAIN

More like giving us a guarantee of generations more enemies throughout the
world.
Revenge is not prevention.

I agree, revenge is not prevention, and what the President is doing IS
PREVENTION. If we don't take the fight to them on THEIR territory, they will
be back here with their cowardice 911 episodes again. I for one don't want
any more of that on MY homeland. I guess you do.
Good day.
B.

Old December 10th 04, 02:14 AM
mj

Brian Oakley wrote:

I agree, revenge is not prevention, and what the President is doing IS
PREVENTION. If we don't take the fight to them on THEIR territory, they will
be back here with their cowardice 911 episodes again.

So then why are the troops in Iraq?

Hint - it's a 3-letter word that puts a lot of money into certain family
member's pockets.

You are clueless, aren't you.

Old December 10th 04, 12:38 PM
mj

Tom Anderson wrote:

I support my
president 100% by the way.

Hint - you will continue to support his excess spending (borrowing) for
the rest of your life.

It's amazing how this so-called conservative has been able to squander
so much of the tax payer's money.

Cowboy George has to be the biggest spend / borrower in history.

Old December 10th 04, 02:08 PM
Brian Oakley

"mj" wrote in message news:%D7ud.855$Jk5.324@lakeread01...

Brian Oakley wrote:

I agree, revenge is not prevention, and what the President is doing IS
PREVENTION. If we don't take the fight to them on THEIR territory, they

will
be back here with their cowardice 911 episodes again.

So then why are the troops in Iraq?

Hint - it's a 3-letter word that puts a lot of money into certain family
member's pockets.

You are clueless, aren't you.

Well, that's your opinion. You're free to be wrong as anyone else. As for
clueless, no. I understand that we have an agenda, but its not just
stability in the Middle East so we can enjoy our SUV's. Do you own a car?
We are also a country with a HISTORY (did you ever study American History?)
and a heritage of freedom, and helping other nations that have oppressive
governments. Like I stated before, Id rather our troops be in Iraq fighting
than here fighting. You pick the venue. Seems to me you would rather be
fighting terrorists here. The ONLY way to deter them is to disrupt them.
When you disrupt their bases of training and organization, keep them moving,
on the run, they don't have time to plot things like September 11th. They
are too busy trying to stay ahead of our troops. If you believe oil is the
only reason, even the PRIMARY reason we are in Iraq and Afghanistan, then
you are very naive.
B.

Old December 10th 04, 02:09 PM
Brian Oakley

"mj" wrote in message news:kMgud.5453$Jk5.773@lakeread01...

Tom Anderson wrote:

I support my
president 100% by the way.

Hint - you will continue to support his excess spending (borrowing) for
the rest of your life.

It's amazing how this so-called conservative has been able to squander
so much of the tax payer's money.

Cowboy George has to be the biggest spend / borrower in history.

Bush won the election. Get over it.
B.

Old December 11th 04, 12:00 AM
Sanders Kaufman

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message
"mj" wrote in message

Like I stated before, Id rather our troops be in Iraq fighting
than here fighting. You pick the venue. Seems to me you would rather be
fighting terrorists here. The ONLY way to deter them is to disrupt them.

It's interesting how you Bush Loyalists think that you can slaughter people
half way across the globe - and not have to suffer the consequences.
You draw terrorists into Iraq, and turn your allies against you - and you
wonder why they don't thank you.

When you disrupt their bases of training and organization, keep them
moving,
on the run, they don't have time to plot things like September 11th.

bin Laden has been operating freely in Pakistan and al Quaeda has grown
throughout the world.
Clearly, you do not disrupted their operations.
As the US government often admits, they are still well-organized,
well-funded, and highly active.

That you idiots think killing innocent Iraqis is somehow the same as killing
al Quaeda terrorists is a tactic of monumental stupidity.