Happy holidays - RCC 2004 Year-end Thoughts

Old December 19th 04, 07:38 AM
ftecaw

Default Happy holidays - RCC 2004 Year-end Thoughts

Probably many are thinking it but not saying it so I'll say it.

I propose that no troll of the year award be issued this year.

Even if it's unprecedented not to award it. Because while there has
never been such an obvious winner, there has also never been such a
disgraceful, disgusting, and shameworthy winner, either.

My heart goes out to the unfortunate troll feeders of this certain
pitiful malcontent. Instead of their follow-up posts amounting to
nothing more than idle embarrassment, this time it meant needless
financial and emotional turmoil.

I disrespect such reckless, vile troll tactics and for one, there's no
way I could see in any way rewarding such a person (Eric Tillery) for
the things that he posted.

No troll of the year award should be issued this year. A statement
needs to be made. People who cross the line should be violently
discouraged.

Thanks,

Ftecaw
Old December 19th 04, 03:05 PM
Jorg Lueke

You certainly are a lousy troll.

Happy Holidays winnard 8 Track Tapes 4 November 25th 04 05:36 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone, except the 3stooges pad/foil cartel... trippin2-8track 8 Track Tapes 0 December 27th 03 12:30 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!! Daniel & Kathy Gibson 8 Track Tapes 0 December 27th 03 06:11 AM
Happy Holidays CalRima Autographs 6 December 23rd 03 12:17 AM
^_^ HAPPY HOLIDAYS ^_^ Pyro/Rixliss/Chad Autographs 0 December 9th 03 03:52 PM