N.J. governor signs gay civil unions law

Old December 29th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
John R. Yamamoto-Wilson

Default N.J. governor signs gay civil unions law

A poisonous little puff adder on steroids posing as foadOC wrote:

[the usual trash snipped]

Although I'll cop to having a healthy contempt for you.

That's a relief. If you liked me I'd know I was in trouble.

John
http://rarebooksinjapan.org

Old December 29th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Bud Webster

Default micheal adams child molester

Godammit, Bob, ENOUGH already. Christ, at least you used to post
topical and enlightening material concerning the stuff you know best
about, and I've defended you against many of the trolls and assholes
who've slammed you.

But ENOUGH.
Old December 29th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
michael adams

"RWF" wrote in message
ups.com...
More bad news for adumbs from Google:
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 140,000 for michael adams child molester.
(0.10 seconds)

I'm off.

You've won Finnan. You've succeeded in dragging this NG and me with
it, down to your own level.

But no more.

Whats more there's clearly no point in wasting time trying to post
useful advice based on actual experience on here, as it only get shot
down by self appointed internet experts who claim to know better.

So why even bother ?

And you can save the door banging jokes because I won't be reading them.

Bye bye.

michael adams

Old December 29th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Steve B.

"michael adams" wrote in message news:

Results 1 - 10 of 248 for Michael Adams midget ****ing (0.38 seconds)

Old December 29th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RWF

Bud Webster wrote:
Godammit, Bob, ENOUGH already. Christ, at least you used to post
topical and enlightening material concerning the stuff you know best
about, and I've defended you against many of the trolls and assholes
who've slammed you.

Gee Bud, I'm crushed. My whole world revolves around you and your
opinion of me. Dear, oh dear, how will I bear up under your approbation?

Old December 29th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
foadOC

"michael adams" wrote in message

"RWF" wrote in message
oups.com...

foadOC wrote:
Google Results 1 - 10 of about 1,500,000 for michael adams gay.

More bad news:

You have to copy other people's ideas.

Actually, being a responsible group member I plonked Finnan months ago. So I
had no idea. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Oh, and before I forget...

For a young gay reader, the underlying homosexuality in a series
like "The Hardy Boys" is as suspicious as the plots they attempt to
unravel. The very terms: suspicion, mystery, clues, secrets, etc.,
are closely allied to any gay youth's experience. It describes the
need to cover up one's sexuality. To keep it cloaked to solve these
mysteries, to express the charm of ambiguous sexuality..."

http://dks.thing.net/DandiesPansies&Prudes.html

All readily available from he

The Hardy Boys Unofficial Home Page
http://hardyboys.bobfinnan.com

New & Out Of Print Books, Tapes, DVD's, CD-ROMs and More For Sale
http://hardyboys.bobfinnan.com/amazon.htm

I'll bet those DVD's are really something, eh Finnon ?

michael adams

Old December 29th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RWF

michael adams wrote:

And you can save the door banging jokes because I won't be reading them.

Bye bye.

Would that this be true!
Like a turd that keeps popping up after you flush the toilet, you'll be
back.
You're a misanthropic loner who NEEDS to try to inflate his lamentably
tiny ego with pompous posts and near psychotic attacks on all those who
don't agree with you.
In short: while this NG would function just fine without you, you can't
function without this NG.