A Littel Boasting

Old March 21st 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default A Littel Boasting

Well, with three sales now under by belt, as it were, I have topped $10,000.
The last - 22 books for $3000.

It seems I have discovered a market, one that needs little tending. The
total advertising for the three sales was six e-mails outbound.

I think I'll keep this going for time. My investment? About $1000 for the
stock.

Hugs,
Willow

Old March 27th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default A Littel Boasting (and a lot of lyin')

Willow Arune wrote:
Well, with three sales now under by belt, as it were, I have topped $10,000.
The last - 22 books for $3000.

It seems I have discovered a market, one that needs little tending. The
total advertising for the three sales was six e-mails outbound.

I think I'll keep this going for time. My investment? About $1000 for the
stock.

You need to know a few things about the man named Bill Orobko who posts
here as "willow Arune".

Firstly and lastly he's a Usenet kook and consummate liar.

Before you believe that this welfare Queen (and I do mean "Queen") who
admits that he lives off a Canadian psych disibility for "PTSD" ahem
has made any money at all in any business venture whatsoever you should
check out the following page of info about him:

http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/bailey-willow-arune.html

Here is both a photoshopped picture of him that he distributed to
several people as well as the real photo of what he looks like in drag:

http://www.geocities.com/therealbillorobko/

Old March 27th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote:
Willow Arune wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I already saw all that. So what? She's never been anything but a
polite participant here, and not much odder than anyone else (I don't
except myself). You, on the other hand, are the one who popped in for
no other purpose than making an unprovoked character attack. I don't
know about "Usenet kook," but as far as RCB trolls--you are; she isn't.

--Jon Meyers
Old March 28th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Jon Meyers wrote:
Yeah, I already saw all that. So what? She's never been anything but a
polite participant here, and not much odder than anyone else (I don't
except myself).

Well I can't and won't argue with your opinion of this man. He is less
then ... polite... on other newsgroups and regularly makes a point of
threatening woman in other groups.

Within the last week he publicly posted the employer information of a
woman who disagreed with him via Usenet. He has done this via Usenet
three times as far as I am aware. Each time, it was a woman.

Of course poeple are always free to disregard such behavior so long as
it doesn't affect them personally - many could care less if some man,
say , beats his wife so long as it's done privately.

So I respect your right to hold and form your own opinion about this
person.

Others however... have formed a different impression of him:

From: http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/willow-arune.html

"Willow Arune is a former lawyer who lives on disability in Canada.
Arune is also a nudist who claims to be an "escaped person under Thai
law" and who is best known as a USENET troll on transgender newsgroups.

Arune is also a frequent defender of Ray Blanchard at Canada's
notorious Clarke Institute, and Arune is a prominent supporter of a
disease model of gender variance called "autogynephilia," made up by
Blanchard in 1989. [2]
Many believe it is a spurious diagnosis akin to "nymphomania" and
other discredited illnesses made up to pathologize socially
unacceptable behavior.
Arune is well-known both on and off the internet as a prodigious kook.
Arune has probably been kicked off more email lists and out of more
transgender groups than any other transgenderist in North America.
Arune enjoys trolling and baiting people online "to get a quotable
quote," [4] which then gets used as evidence that Arune is being
attacked."

Old March 28th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote in message
ups.com...
Jon Meyers wrote:
Yeah, I already saw all that. So what? She's never been anything but a
polite participant here, and not much odder than anyone else (I don't
except myself).

Well I can't and won't argue with your opinion of this man. He is less
then ... polite... on other newsgroups and regularly makes a point of
threatening woman in other groups.

You're saying that we females are too stupid to use a killfile, so we
have no recourse but to reply and wage war? Grow up, "Diana
Melrose". You're stalking. As a target myself, I find you
repellant.

Kris

Old March 28th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Kris Baker wrote:
You're saying that we females are too stupid to use a killfile, so we
have no recourse but to reply and wage war?

1. You'll have to point out where I said that because for the life of
me I can't seem to find that particular thing that I said.... although
I'm sure you can point to me saying that ...right?

2. If I understand the gist of what you are saying above - you are not
using a killfile yourself and going on to berate me ("I find you
repellant") in order to tell me that I should be using a kill file and
not berate people who's actions I find repellant. Did I understand you
correectly? I just want to be sure so we can have useful communication
here, OK?

Melrose". You're stalking. As a target myself, I find you
repellant.

I find men like Bill Orobko, who harass women online to be repellant
but that's just me and there's no accounting for taste is there?

Old March 28th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

On 27 Mar 2006 18:43:47 -0800, wrote:

Francis A. Miniter wrote:
To repeat (and expand on) what others have said. Willow is a courteous, regular
and respected participant in this newsgroup and we regulars do not like to see
anyone insult our friends.

I respect yoiur opinion of Will and, of course have no desire at all to
dissuade you from keeping company and being friends with whomever you
choose.

From:
http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/willow-arune.html

"Of special interest to Arune are matters in Thailand, where Arune
claims to have spent time in jail on a forgery charge.... Arune was
able to manipulate the Canadian health system to indulge an erotic
interest in vaginoplasty. Arune is apparently drawing Canadian welfare,
while being able-bodied enough to spend 12 to 16 hours a day devouring
and regurgitating anything related to transgenderism. Arune seems to
have a compulsion toward hoarding, especially with online materials,
books about transgenderism, and animals. This hoarding impulse seems
connected to the amount of energy Arune spends on this topic, and
Arune's identification with a disease that characterizes Arune's
behavior as a sexual compulsion."

Why do you keep posting these inane excerpts from your website? Do
you feel that this will, in some way, sway ANYONE'S opinion of Willow?

I realise that some people are just too dense to understand when they
are digging their own graves, but you are just too much!

Let me spell it out to you in plain English (I'll try to use small
words so you can follow along.)

Everyone here S-U-P-P-O-R-T-S Willow's right to post in this group as
long as he (or she) contributes to the topic at hand and is respectful
of the opinions of others. Willow does both.

Nobody cares if he is a man who wears a dress, or is Canadian, or
suffers from a mental illness (we all do, it's called bibliophenia!)

Babble on all you want, you will get NO support from ANYONE here.

Plain enough for you?

Michael
Old March 28th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

mdobson wrote:

Why do you keep posting these inane excerpts from your website?

Sorry about the confusion - the exerpts are not from my website. They
are from someone's site that I am in no way associated with. Orobko,
being a somewhat notorious kook is documented several places on the
web. The site that I posted was just one place.

Here is another place, for example's sake. This one from a female
University professor whom Arune/Orobko attempted to libel (a newspaper
retraction was eventually printed:

She says:
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw....12-12-03.html

"... the words of his "autogynephilia-theory" spokesperson W. Arune, to
libel both McClosky and Conway - including grossly caricaturing Conway
as someone who had lived for 50 years as a man and who was powerful as
a man throughout her career:

Arune says she understands why McCloskey, Kieltyka, and other gender
crossers have attacked The Man Who Would Be Queen so vociferously.
"These trannies are older when they transition," she says. "They're not
the young, beautiful ones who were living as women from an early age.
They had maybe 50 years of being males and being forceful and
aggressive and shouting to get what they want as men. They're only a
few years, relatively, into their lives as women when they have these
strong feelings that Bailey is wrong, but they don't yet know how to
control feelings the way a woman would, so they go about arguing
against him in a very male way. I know that's the worst insult I can
aim at a fellow tranny, but look, these people like McCloskey and
Conway are used to being powerful in their respective occupations, and
they demand to be listened to."

Of course that is a blatant falsehood, since Lynn Conway transitioned
way back in 1968 and worked her way up from the very bottom of the
ladder in stealth in her career as a computer scientist:"

Do you feel that this will, in some way, sway ANYONE'S opinion of Willow?

I think that responsible people will make responsible decisions when
they are presented with facts. Of course I am fully aware of the
"diversity" of personalities that occupy Usenet. Everyone is entitled
to his or her opinion - that is what I believe. I fully respect your
right to have your opinion Michael/

Babble on all you want, you will get NO support from ANYONE here.

Oh Michael, you misunderstand. I'm not asking for your support. Just
clearing up a few questions that you asked.

Old March 28th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote:
[a whole lot of tedious, repetitive stuff]

I like it when I make a snap judgement that someone is a troll and they
go out of their way to prove me right. I wish my NCAA bracket picks had
played out so well.

--Jon Meyers