Finally Clearing Up Old Issues - John Pelan's Lie

Old April 16th 05, 05:08 PM

LOL!

You remind me of a poster on talk.origins that used to challenge
evolutionists to all sorts of bets, then claimed evolution was false
because no one took him up on any of them.

The only reason why there is "rancor" on this newsgroup is because you
attack people; if you stop the attacks, the rancor will end.

It's as simple as that.

Kevin L. O'Brien

Old April 16th 05, 07:02 PM
Haunted River

The reason why so many people ignore you is because you only arrived a
few weeks ago, strangely obsessed in protecting John Pelan. You have no
idea what you are talking about.

My offer stands. If you or Pelan publish those emails in this forum,
I'll leave for good and post Todd T a cheque for =A31,000. Of course, if
you don't post them, you're open to the allegation of lying, and the
rancour will persist, because I for one will not tolerate your
collective presences in any forum. And nor will I leave or drop the
matter.

Old April 16th 05, 11:33 PM
John Pelan

On 16 Apr 2005 11:02:29 -0700, "Haunted River"
wrote:

The reason why so many people ignore you is because you only arrived a
few weeks ago, strangely obsessed in protecting John Pelan. You have no
idea what you are talking about.

My offer stands. If you or Pelan publish those emails in this forum,
I'll leave for good and post Todd T a cheque for £1,000. Of course, if
you don't post them, you're open to the allegation of lying, and the
rancour will persist, because I for one will not tolerate your
collective presences in any forum. And nor will I leave or drop the
matter.

**** off you stupid piece of rubbish. No one gives a damn about your
ravings, you sick little pervert. You have been revealed as a habitual
liar, thief, spammer; and likely a pervert. Go away.

Old April 17th 05, 02:16 AM

Haunted River wrote:

The reason why so many people ignore you. . . .

LOL!

Only in Barkerville does a statement about you being the cause of
rancor in this group become a complaint about people ignoring me!
Hysterical!

My offer stands. If you or Pelan publish those emails in this forum,
I'll leave for good and post Todd T a cheque for =A31,000. Of course,

if
you don't post them, you're open to the allegation of lying, and the
rancour will persist, because I for one will not tolerate your
collective presences in any forum. And nor will I leave or drop the
matter.

Aye, aye, Cap'n Ahab, sir! May ye have the Devil's own luck in thy
obsessed quest fer revenge agin the Terribal White Whales! Arrgh!

Kevin L. O'Brien

Old April 17th 05, 09:10 AM
Haunted River

My offer still stands and I will keep on referencing it. I will donate
$1,000 to a charity of your choice if you or O'Brien publish the emails
you claim to have received from the Legal Counsel at Isomedia which
allegedly clear you of the charge of lying.

I've published an email from the same organisation proving you lied.
Anyone can contact Isomedia to verify it's authenticity. I fail to
understand why you are unwilling to publish your emails.

http://hauntedriver.co.uk

PS. Your vile, baseless utterances only serve to emphasise your anger
at being exposed as a liar. It's a pity however that you persist in
subjecting a good many other people to this conflict when you could end
it all by either admitting you lied, or in publishing those emails you
claim to have received.

Old April 17th 05, 02:28 PM

Haunted River wrote:

My offer still stands and I will keep on referencing it. I will

donate
$1,000 to a charity of your choice if you or O'Brien publish the

emails
you claim to have received from the Legal Counsel at Isomedia which
allegedly clear you of the charge of lying.

Still another example of Barker's expert imitation of a Netkook.
Netkooks love to make grandiose claims such as this, and then when
everyone ignores them knowing they could never make good on their
boasts they then declare victory.

I've published an email from the same organisation proving you lied.
Anyone can contact Isomedia to verify it's authenticity. I fail to
understand why you are unwilling to publish your emails.

As I said; to the Netkook there can be only one reason why no one took
him up on his grandiose offer. Of course, to any reasonable person
there can be and generally are other legitimate reasons, the chief one
being that no one believes the Netkook can make good. But to the
Netkook silence is vindication of his claims, and so he declares
victory. As Barker does here.

PS. Your vile, baseless utterances only serve to emphasise your anger
at being exposed as a liar. It's a pity however that you persist in
subjecting a good many other people to this conflict when you could

end
it all by either admitting you lied, or in publishing those emails

you
claim to have received.

And of course the quintissential characteristic of a Netkook: blaming
others for the rancor he himself causes.

Kevin L. O'Brien

Old April 17th 05, 06:58 PM
The People's Poet

Wanna know what others think of O'Brien?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ad11eed04746e8

Old April 17th 05, 09:48 PM

Wildwood wrote:

So why is it that everyone knows he is both a 'kook and a troll, but
they respond to him anyway, polluting multiple groups instead of
ignoring and silently laughing at him?

Because Netkooks also appeal to the "silent majority" for support,
claiming that everyone who does not publicly oppose them in fact
supports them.

Just killfile him (and any puppets) and killfile the ****ing contest
threads that he and Pelan have (or just killfile them both, but I
usually read Pelan's posts when he isn't being led around by the hook
in his mouth in those threads that boil down to 2 children shouting
"IS SO!" and "IS NOT!").

In my case I read and respond to posts using Google Groups, so I can't
killfile anyone. Besides, my philosophy is even someone you absolutely
hate can sometimes say something worthwhile, so I wouldn't killfile
anyone anyways. Barker may be the exception that proves the rule, but
we won't know until he actually does say something, anything,
worthwhile.

Kevin L. O'Brien

Old April 17th 05, 09:53 PM

LOL!

"The People's Poet" is a sockpuppet for Chris Barker! The email
address is the same.

This demonstrates two more characteristics of the Netkook. Netkooks do
not have any support on the Groups they frequent, so they create
sockpuppets to pretend that they have support from others. And
Netkooks are hypocrits, condemning others for faults they themselves
practise when it suits them.

Kevin L. O'Brien