Scott #290

Old April 5th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Cooper

Default Scott #290

Is there more than one A105? The only A105 I can see in Scott's is
the #290. Before I list it, I want to make sure that's what I have.

Here's an image:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...er213/S290.jpg

That's a diagonal crease where the stamp was bent sometime, but it
doesn't show from the front.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old April 5th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Apr 4, 10:00 pm, Tony Cooper wrote:
Is there more than one A105? The only A105 I can see in Scott's is
the #290. Before I list it, I want to make sure that's what I have.

Here's an image: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...er213/S290.jpg

That's a diagonal crease where the stamp was bent sometime, but it
doesn't show from the front.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Looks like Scott 290 to me.

Blair

Old April 5th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Cooper

On 4 Apr 2007 19:43:34 -0700, "Blair (TC)"
wrote:

On Apr 4, 10:00 pm, Tony Cooper wrote:
Is there more than one A105? The only A105 I can see in Scott's is
the #290. Before I list it, I want to make sure that's what I have.

Here's an image: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...er213/S290.jpg

That's a diagonal crease where the stamp was bent sometime, but it
doesn't show from the front.

Looks like Scott 290 to me.

Blair

I'm being very cautious. I have an auction running - 330105622416-
where I listed a J70 and a J72. Some kind person advised me that what
I was really listing was a J61 and J82. Luckily, there were no bids
so I could change the description.

Also, I have a Scott #36 that is not the Scott #17 that I thought it
was.

My very first Neg (one of two from Buyers) was because I'd used the
wrong Scott # (different perfs). I sent full refund, including
postage, but the buyer kept the stamps.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old April 5th 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

wrote:

[...]

As far as I know, there are no perf varieties of the 10 cent stamp.
The one cent value was overprinted IR as a revenue stamp.

Blair

Scott #17? Tony Cooper General Discussion 6 March 24th 07 04:41 PM
Type II of Scott A 157 (or how to find Scott 599A or 634 A) Droger Jean-Paul General Discussion 2 November 19th 05 05:08 PM
Scott A43? Brian Oakley Marketplace 0 February 19th 05 01:02 AM
Scott Lifshine aka Cal Jam Scott, aka IDIOT George Ovdajungle 8 Track Tapes 3 December 12th 03 12:45 AM
FA: US Scott 224 RickH Marketplace 0 July 17th 03 06:53 PM