Make it stop

Old December 8th 06, 09:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Make it stop

Now, on top of all my normal crap to deal with, I am being harrassed
by email by Barefoot. What can I do about this? I don't want him
emailing me.
Old December 8th 06, 10:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Max

"Sue H" wrote in message
Now, on top of all my normal crap to deal with, I am being harrassed
by email by Barefoot. What can I do about this? I don't want him
emailing me.

DELETE THEM.... Don't read them, don't respond. It will go away.

Then Ignore everything, if you don't agree, that's fine but keep it to
yourself and don't enter or start any petty arguments.

between you both they are pretty boring and irrelevant.

Life is a lot bigger than even a hobby

Old December 8th 06, 10:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Set up your filters to send them to the Delete Folder.

Chip

Old December 8th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
SBFan2000

If it is constant, like every day or more than one a day call either your
local police or his local police and file a harassment report. Even if they
don't "do" anything about it it should be on record. I'm not sure if a
restraining order prevents someone from emailing? You may want to ask about
that.

Old December 9th 06, 02:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Lorrie Saboley

Block the faggot.
In Outlook go to the top menu and select "Tools", then select "message
rules" then "blocked senders list" then "add". Then you can checkmark both
mail and news to block him forever.

Old December 9th 06, 05:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

"Sue H" wrote in message
Now, on top of all my normal crap to deal with, I am being harrassed
by email by Barefoot. What can I do about this? I don't want him
emailing me.

report him to his isp

Old December 9th 06, 07:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

wow...so i write you an email with LESS than 40 words in it telling you
to cut it out and that your rants make no sense, and you still cry on
this board...i say that this should all end and you'r still
bitching...but now it's a new one...
is this the only place in the world where people will talk to you?
see, i stopped talking on the other one and like i said, you ALWAYS
NEED the last word...and you saw that i had said enough is enough and
you need to keep it up...what a loser...
sorry for calling you names...and i'm sure you'll say that i said a
whole bunch of other stuff that i never said..but i tried to end it
amicabally, and this is your result...you really need to grow up.
mike

Old December 9th 06, 03:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

This is some of the same name-calling we don't need to hear.
Alt.collecting.autographs should be a great place to discuss
autographs, sell autographs,
and trade addresses that work. I wish I knew who was the owner of this
group.

Chip

Old December 9th 06, 09:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
SBFan2000

Nope, can't sell here! NO ONE HERE BUYS, ITS ALL TTM. According to one
famous troll that is!

oups.com...