Are the gay Greeks Canibals (abZorbas the Greek tampon)

Old December 2nd 06, 02:13 AM posted to alt.news.macedonia,soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.romanian,rec.collecting.coins
Greeks Beg whilst their Finnish wifes suck on Mamba

Default Are the gay Greeks Canibals (abZorbas the Greek tampon)

Richard wrote:

I guess our Friend Zorbas considered it a stunt to eat meat FROM
hygiene challenged Turks / Bulgarians. And WE consider our Idiot "Dr
Dimitrov" mentally challenged for confusing FROM with OF. LOL

Hmmmmmmmm only a SPASTIC from Kalamaria would write such a thing, a
VANQUISHED, DEFEATED, EXPOSED little Walter Mitty SPASTIC named Kostas
Papafloratos posting via a proxy server

*LMFAOAY*

Change your socks gogu, these stinky ones are ever so OBVIOUS, you
demented grik bitch

;-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))

http://www.seanie.eu

Old December 2nd 06, 02:26 AM posted to alt.news.macedonia,soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.romanian,rec.collecting.coins
Panta Rhei

Default Is Gay Sean Ruttledge also an Asshole? Purely Rhetorical Question!

Greeks Beg whilst their Finnish wifes suck on Mamba, a full-blown
psychopath, as you can see, writes:

"VANQUISHED, DEFEATED, EXPOSED, SPASTIC"!!!!

ROTFLOL!!!

How well, you ALWAYS know to describe yourself, you desperate, bleeding,
spastic psycho with his own asshole group!!!

F'up to your homegroup: alt.asshole.sean-ruttledge!

BTW, asshole Ruttledge, rcc removed again, of course! AWWWW!!! Did I spoil
your stupid game again! LMAO!

--
Living the life of a ridiculed, bitchslapped loony on usenet helps Sean
Ruttledge forget the failures in his life.