Star Wars stamps

Old March 28th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
danielcboyer

Default Star Wars stamps

The Star Wars stamps can now been seen at the USPS site.

Old March 29th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Mar 28, 2:23 pm, "danielcboyer" wrote:
The Star Wars stamps can now been seen at the USPS site.

And the URL is ?

Old March 29th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Dave Kent

On Mar 28, 8:18 pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
On Mar 28, 2:23 pm, "danielcboyer" wrote:

The Star Wars stamps can now been seen at the USPS site.

And the URL is ?

Simple as can be: WWW.USPS.COM

Old March 30th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Gazza

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 28, 2:23 pm, "danielcboyer" wrote:
The Star Wars stamps can now been seen at the USPS site.

And the URL is ?

Trust the force Blair

Old March 31st 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Dave Kent" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 28, 8:18 pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
On Mar 28, 2:23 pm, "danielcboyer" wrote:

The Star Wars stamps can now been seen at the USPS site.

And the URL is ?

Simple as can be: WWW.USPS.COM

I couldn't find Star War stamps images, with "USA" and eventually a face
value on them.

No wonder, when even Blair had to ask for the URL...

--
Victor Manta

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Old April 1st 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Sir F. A. Rien" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:23:20 +0200, "Victor Manta"
found these unused words floating about:

"Dave Kent" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 28, 8:18 pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
On Mar 28, 2:23 pm, "danielcboyer" wrote:

The Star Wars stamps can now been seen at the USPS site.

And the URL is ?

Simple as can be: WWW.USPS.COM

I couldn't find Star War stamps images, with "USA" and eventually a face
value on them.

No wonder, when even Blair had to ask for the URL...

How did you (both?) miss the left side menu "Star Wars Stamps"?

anyway ...
http://www.uspsjedimaster.com/main/v...ource=SWUSPS07
shows the sheetlet.

I can just see it now ... as these are copyright "LucasFilm", wonder if
those many producers of stamp pages will have to pay a royalty to place
their usual small B/W illustrration so that the 'collector' can place
his/her/its stamp(s)?

I have clicked on it (and now again), but just now I have clicked also on
Vote for it, which I haven't wanted before seeing something that looks like
a stamp. OK, now they have our votes ;-)

As for royalties, I have no problem with them, especially because _I_ won't
pay for them.