Off Topic: Patriots win!

Old February 2nd 04, 03:53 AM
dahoov2

Default Off Topic: Patriots win!

Yay.... my team pulled it out. Was scared watching that field goal
attempt... I didn't want to look because he missed to easier ones
left. But with 4 seconds left, they pulled it out. Oooooah!
Old February 2nd 04, 05:05 AM
xxxnospamxxx

Yay.... my team pulled it out.

I thought you lived in the Virginia area...

You almost got run over by that bandwagon there Dahoov. ;-)
Old February 2nd 04, 03:46 PM
dahoov2

I am from Rhode Island originally. We retired here after the Air Force
deposited us here on our last assignment at Langley AFB

I was peeking between my fingers at the attempt...man, talk about
sweating buckets. Hey, what was up with Janet Jackson resorting to
that? What did it have to do with the song? Pretty cheesy.

Old February 2nd 04, 09:19 PM
KellyMonro007

Speaking of "pulling out", how about that Janet Jackson deal at halftime? It is
just as talked about as the kick, and probably will be the most remembered
"performance" from the entire game..

Kelly
Old February 2nd 04, 11:36 PM
dahoov2

What was the point of her doing that? It seemed slutty and to me, it
said the whole Jackson family has sex issues. Michael, Latoya and now
Janet does this? I don't think this was a good time for her to do
that stunt. If it was for her own publicity, it was selfish don't you
think? It could be damaging to her brother. I can hear the lawyers
now... "Is this what your parents taught you"? "Prime time is when
CHILDREN are up... do you know how many CHILDREN saw that?". She's
smarter than that. Well, then again, maybe not!