Fake coins?

Old July 9th 10, 02:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Coffee's For Closers[_4_]

Default Fake coins?

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:44:04 -0700 (PDT), HeeHawkeye
wrote:

On Jul 1, 9:40*pm, HeeHawkeye wrote:
Just do not look right:

http://maine.craigslist.org/clt/1821512628.html

Something ain't right, here is another of the ads:

http://bn.craigslist.org/clt/1778746133.html

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/clt/1769042455.html

Same seller.

China copies........

Pardon my ignorance, but could you explain how you can tell?

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/
Old July 9th 10, 07:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
HeeHawkeye

On Jul 8, 9:24*pm, Coffee's For Closers
wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but could you explain how you can tell?

--

The seller had too many key date specimens in BU condition and only
wanted a low dollar price for them. That was a clue. Also, a google

Fake coins question varois83 Coins 2 November 15th 09 01:04 PM
Fake pound coins [email protected] Coins 11 June 15th 07 12:09 AM
Warning - fake toning coins Mark Reed Coins 6 May 16th 06 08:21 PM
Fake Coins Jack Plant Coins 13 April 26th 06 04:19 PM
Fake pound coins! [email protected] Coins 14 January 11th 06 02:55 PM