Database-print query.

Old June 24th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Database-print query.

I'd like to make my duplicate sales sheets
more attractive, anyone know of a auxilliary program
that will print text sideways?

For example I currently print a tab say "SG124" which takes up too much room
in the Hagner.
I would like to print as...
1
2
4
any ideas out there?

Thanks

Old June 24th 09, 07:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
jerry

Hi Rodney

You could use WORD to create a table of empty 'labels'. Then select
the table and apply Text Direction under format menu. The letters will
be rotated 90 degrees. A sheet of paper should give you a pile of
labels, depending on point size.

Jerry B
Old June 24th 09, 11:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Hi Jerry,
I have been playing around and decided I was trying to get too much info
on the label.
For ease of use I'll use my MSWorks database
and let the numbers read upwards, if need be I can add
the CV if over $10
this is an example using my multilated and discarded rubbish
I'll probably use red ink.
http://cjoint.com/data/gymb3Uv3Qh.htm

Old June 24th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
jerry

Hi Rodney,

Those look pretty good.

Jerry B
Old June 24th 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Hi Jerry,
well, best of a bad lot
they are easy to log, I typed the whole Aussie collection
6,500 SG numbers in 4 seconds, placed a border around each cell.
Now I can select random numbers as required and print out.
I have to cut by scissors, but they are easily placed and removed.

I find I buy a lot more stamps when I can see/know the SG number
so that is what prompted me.

"jerry"
Hi Rodney,
Those look pretty good.
Jerry B

Another database Sue H Autographs 0 March 17th 08 06:25 PM
Signature Database.... Sue H Autographs 2 August 28th 06 11:07 PM
database recommendations Graham - VA3GJG Books 6 September 29th 05 10:21 PM
Collection Database Prove It... Books 2 July 1st 04 03:26 AM
Antique sterling napkin rings, silver fruit bowl, set of 12 coffee spoons, Buzza print, Edgar A. Guest print , c.1931, and more....................... Danny Ross General 0 July 16th 03 11:34 PM