Has the book discussion moved somewhere else?

Old October 23rd 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
RS

Default Has the book discussion moved somewhere else?

Is there a more active rare book forum?

--
Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net

Old October 28th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
J[_2_]

I wish someone would post a link, if there is.
Old October 28th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jonathan Grobe

On 2008-10-28, J wrote:
I wish someone would post a link, if there is.

Exactly what kind of site are you looking for?

--
Jonathan Grobe Books
Browse our inventory of thousands of used books at:

Old October 28th 08, 10:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
R. Totale

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:19:27 -0700 (PDT), RS
wrote:

Is there a more active rare book forum?

This one is (and in the future will be) as active as you are in making
it so.