How to Tind a Book Site

Old October 12th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens
igs

Default How to Tind a Book Site

On Oct 12, 7:54*pm, wrote:
Man this story spawned a few titles! Like try over a dozen!

"Brave Little Taylor" is as close to the book I had as I've found in
one hour of searching:

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-BRAVE-LITTLE...D-BOOK-1965_W0...

This cover jogged my memory because I now remember the giant on the
cover making a fist with water coming out like this cover shows.

I'll probably bid on it anyway.
Thanks Kris!

You could also try asking over on the Children's section of the ABE
Book Sleuth forum, he

http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom

Hope this helps
Old October 12th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens
[email protected]

On Oct 12, 2:13*pm, igs wrote:

You could also try asking over on the Children's section of the ABE
Book Sleuth forum, he

http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom

Hope this helps

Thank-you! I will test my luck there too .. knock on wood.

Old October 12th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens
Kris Baker

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-BRAVE-LITTLE...ayphotohosting

This cover jogged my memory because I now remember the giant on the
cover making a fist with water coming out like this cover shows.

I'll probably bid on it anyway.
Thanks Kris!

You're welcome!

I think you can find the storybook, though - and probably at the same
price as you'd pay for that entire book. $4 shipping? Egads. Media
Mail should be $2.48 and maybe a little for "handling" (whatever
that is). Plus, a seller who starts a book at $5.00 instead of $4.99
isn't very detail oriented...for a big reason. But that's just me.

Keep looking for the right book. You've already got the story,
on the web pages.

Kris

Old October 13th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens
RF

On Oct 12, 5:55*pm, "Kris Baker" wrote:

I think you can find the storybook, though - and probably at the same
price as you'd pay for that entire book. *$4 shipping? *Egads. *Media
Mail should be $2.48 and maybe a little for "handling" (whatever
that is).

Padded mailer, delivery confirmation, gas to the P.O. all add up.
$4 is a fair price.
Go whine about something worthwhile, Baker.

My Book Review Site [email protected] Books 0 October 8th 07 04:19 AM
A site with top 10 book lists [email protected] Books 2 November 9th 06 06:06 PM
Used Book Site Mike Hardy Books 0 November 23rd 04 06:42 AM
new book ccllecting site Alex Books 0 August 23rd 04 07:55 AM