Catch up, again!

Old November 9th 06, 03:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Catch up, again!

Well, another lazy period, and probably the last post for a few days.
Off to FL in the morning, got another grand kid coming, so the wife
says, "we're going"! Again, not sure what I've posted lately, so if
there's any duplicate posts, forgive me. So, here what I got lately:

Dr. Who
Bannerman, Yasmin, c/o Sadie Feast Mgnt, 10 Primrose Hill Studios,
Fitzroy Rd, London NW1 8TR, 2 signed IC's, I sent.

Langford, Bonnie, c/o Enormous Prod Ltd Assoc, 76a Grove End Rd, London
W1F 8HS, 2 signed Ic's, I sent, a signed post card, she sent and a
signed note.

Hayman, Damaris, c/o PK Mgnt, The Rose Barn, Thorne Crescent
Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, 2 signed IC's, I sent, 1 signed post card,
she sent.

Baseball
Lahoud, Joe, PO Box 2503, New Preston, CT 06777-0503, 1 signed TC, I
sent.
Williams, Matt, 4400 N. Scottsdale Rd, #381, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, kept
my IC's, he sent a signed TC.
Williams, Bernie, PO Box 203, Vega Alta, PR 00692-0203, 2 signed IC's,
I sent.
Dawley, Bill, 13903 Cypresswood Crossing, Houston, TX 77070-2557, 1
signed TC, I sent.

Hockey
Labossiere, Gord, 1965 S. Ocean Dr, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009, 2
signed IC's, I sent.
Seabrook, Brent c/o Chicago Blackhawks, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Cole, Danton, 132 Rollingbrook, NE, Ada, Mi 49301-9015, 2 signed IC's,
I sent.

Law & Order
De La Garza, Alana, c/o Law & Order, Pier 62 @ W 23rd St, 2nd Fl, NY,
NY 10011, 2 signed IC's, I sent.

The dreaded RTS!

Babylon 5
Avari, Erick, c/o Michael Greene & Assoc, 526 N. Larchmont, Ste 201,
LA, CA 90004

Star Trek
Culea, Melinda, P0 Box, 2022 Beverly Hills, CA 90213

Hockey
McCartan, Jack, 8818 Logan Ave, S, Bloomington, MN 55431

Football
Cunningham, Randall, 2035 Helm Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89119

Baseball
Trammell, Alan, c/o Detroit Tigers

Hope everyone had a great week,

Joe