Catch up time, Again!

Old September 21st 06, 10:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Catch up time, Again!

Haven't posted in quite a while, had company here and an 80th birthday
party for my mother, so, things have been hectic. Here's the goods for
the past week or so:

Star Trek
Rohner, Clayton, played Adm Jameson in Too Short a Season. don't have
an address, this was sent out so long ago, my SASE had a 34 cent stamp
on it and my old address was sued. That's been at least 3 yrs ago.
Anyway, got my TC back signed and he sent an 8x10, b/w picture, signed.

Baseball
Reuschel, Rick, PO Box 143, Rendrew, PA 16053, 1 signed TC, I sent.

Williams, Dick, 1526 Via Salaria Ct, Henderson, NV 89014, 1 signed TC,
I sent, he sent a signed postcard.
Dayett, Brian, c/o Clinton Lumberjacks, PO Box 1295, Clinton, IA
52733-1295,

1 signed TC, I sent.

Basketball
Duerod, Terry, 17346 Pembroke Ave, Detroit, MI 48235, 2 signed IC's, I
sent, he sent a small, signed picture, another long wait, this one 15
months, but I'll take them anyway I can get them.

Dr. Who
Coduri, Camille, c/o ICM, Oxford House, 76 Oxford St, London, W1D 1BS,
2 signed IC's, I sent, she sent a signed, small picture. This is
another of the 48 I sent out while I was in England, only 11 left
out!!! Who knows, maybe!

Hope everyone had a great week,

Joe

Old September 21st 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

Dang-

Dick Williams. He's gotta be older than dirt!!!! He was "old" back in 70's
when he managed the colorful Oakland A's!

Congrats-
pe2