Is snip the One?

Old July 14th 03, 12:54 AM
David F.

Is snip, of snip the person involved in the several
situations mentioned in some of the articles? Research on snip
newsgroups and related websites discloses that his name fits the
criteria of the articles exposing problems and the resulting
intervention of government agencies.

A typical (or is that atypical?) puddin' head... fer sher.

Tracy Barber

I would say that this is rather a parrot's head, hiding a troll that asks
for being fed.

Victor Manta

What do they eat??

Gnomes, ogres, pixies and little critters if we don't watch 'em right.

Tracy Barber

Hmmm... I'll have to watch them when I parachute into the
drop-zone next week!

David, incognito - wherever that is!

Old July 15th 03, 09:13 AM
David F.

I would say that this is rather a parrot's head, hiding a troll that asks
for being fed.

Victor Manta

What do they eat??

Gnomes, ogres, pixies and little critters if we don't watch 'em right.

Tracy Barber

Hmmm... I'll have to watch them when I parachute into the
drop-zone next week!

David, incognito - wherever that is!

Ya gotta love the intrigue!

Tracy Barber

Not when you can stay indecisive !

I think I know that I am absolutely positive the next mission
will be a success, unless I fail.... well maybe!

David, in deep thought (answer=42).

Old July 15th 03, 11:28 AM

" ... What do they eat ? ... "
..
Bull****, the same as what they spew forth..
..
Garbage in, garbage out.
..
They just regurgitate the same old BS.
..
But they seem to like the taste and so they go on and on, satisfied with
the self-delusion.
..
Charlie Jensen

Live right,
Eat right,
Exercise ... ... ... Die anyway !

Old July 15th 03, 05:50 PM
J. A. Mc.

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:13:41 +0100, "David F."
found these unused words floating about:

I would say that this is rather a parrot's head, hiding a troll that asks
for being fed.

Victor Manta

What do they eat??

Gnomes, ogres, pixies and little critters if we don't watch 'em right.

Tracy Barber

Hmmm... I'll have to watch them when I parachute into the
drop-zone next week!

David, incognito - wherever that is!

Ya gotta love the intrigue!

Tracy Barber

Not when you can stay indecisive !

I think I know that I am absolutely positive the next mission
will be a success, unless I fail.... well maybe!

Sorry, you needed to go the extra mile to be indecisive, you're
indoubt, OK.