Is snip the One?

Old July 11th 03, 04:17 PM
Victor Manta

Default Is snip the One?

"Tarapia Tapioco" wrote in message
x.it...
Is snip, of snip the person involved in the several
situations mentioned in some of the articles?

snip

Which articles?

Victor Manta
Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org
1900 Links Online: http://pwmo.org/weblinks/links.asp
Art on Stamps: http://values.ch
Romania Shown by Its Stamps: http://marci-postale.com
Spanish Africa: http://www.values.ch/sna-site/

Old July 12th 03, 03:41 PM
J. A. Mc.

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:17:56 +0200, "Victor Manta"
found these unused words floating about:

"Tarapia Tapioco" wrote in message
ux.it...
Is snip, of snip the person involved in the several
situations mentioned in some of the articles?

snip

Which articles?

Victor Manta

The others posted by him/her/it and answered by one of their multiple
personalities ...

Looks as if they don;t have 'defamation of character' laws wherever
this individual(s) is hiding. 'Nonymousse' remailer.

Old July 12th 03, 04:16 PM
Tracy Barber

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:41:39 -0700, J. A. Mc.
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:17:56 +0200, "Victor Manta"
found these unused words floating about:

"Tarapia Tapioco" wrote in message
nux.it...
Is snip, of snip the person involved in the several
situations mentioned in some of the articles?

snip

Which articles?

Victor Manta

The others posted by him/her/it and answered by one of their multiple
personalities ...

Looks as if they don;t have 'defamation of character' laws wherever
this individual(s) is hiding. 'Nonymousse' remailer.

Just ignore da puddin' head...

Tracy Barber
Old July 13th 03, 08:10 AM
Victor Manta

"Tracy Barber" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:41:37 +0200, "Victor Manta"
wrote:

The one with a big "L" on his forehead. Fortunately, I don't have
one.

Tracy Barber

I wonder how can one live confortably without a forehead :-))
(V.M.)

I am not of this planet, thank you... :^P

Tracy Barber

I know. You're like the most of today's stamp collectors, myself included.

Back to the SNA universe.

Victor Manta

Spanish Africa: http://www.values.ch/sna-site/

Old July 13th 03, 02:27 PM
Victor Manta

"David F." wrote in message
Is snip, of snip the person involved in the several
situations mentioned in some of the articles? Research on snip
newsgroups and related websites discloses that his name fits the
criteria of the articles exposing problems and the resulting
intervention of government agencies.

A typical (or is that atypical?) puddin' head... fer sher.

Tracy Barber

I would say that this is rather a parrot's head, hiding a troll that

asks
for being fed.

Victor Manta

What do they eat??

David.

Us!!

Victor

Old July 13th 03, 04:11 PM
Tracy Barber

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:00:23 +0100, "David F."
wrote:

Is snip, of snip the person involved in the several
situations mentioned in some of the articles? Research on snip
newsgroups and related websites discloses that his name fits the
criteria of the articles exposing problems and the resulting
intervention of government agencies.

A typical (or is that atypical?) puddin' head... fer sher.

Tracy Barber

I would say that this is rather a parrot's head, hiding a troll that asks
for being fed.

Victor Manta

What do they eat??

Gnomes, ogres, pixies and little critters if we don't watch 'em right.

Tracy Barber