New Listings - Emerald Heart, Silver Nouveau Paste, Cherub Mourning, Antique Pink Sapphire, 14K High Victorian Earrings, Jeweled Czech, More!

Old August 21st 03, 03:30 PM
Megan McGee's

Default New Listings - Emerald Heart, Silver Nouveau Paste, Cherub Mourning, Antique Pink Sapphire, 14K High Victorian Earrings, Jeweled Czech, More!

Good morning!

I listed a number of items last night and e-bay promptly went down - I
was worried I broke it : ) But they are back up and everything seems
fine this AM, so you can take a peek at my latest offerings. First
and foremost, for some reason I listed this -

14K Nouveau Diamond Garnet Ring - NR

as a 10 day auction! I never do that, but I guess it will be an
experiment. However, with the bid only at $26.00, it is so far a
failed experiment : ( It ends on Saturday, if you would like to look,
it is a gorgeous, showy, antique ring!

The rest of these are normal, 5 day auctions! If the links don't
work, please search seller meganmcgeessales - thank you!

Gorgeous 3.5 Carat HEART Emerald Ring - NR

Lovely Nouveau Amethyst Festoon Necklace

14K High Victorian Amethyst Earrings - NR

Antique Luscious Pink Sapphire Diamond Ring

Austrian Silver Filigree Gem Festoon Necklace

Chinese Silver Enamel Amethyst Bats! Brooch

French Nouveau Silver Paste Butterfly Necklace

Gorgeous Antique 18K Turquoise Brooch - NR

Jeweled Czech Filigree Necklace Stunning - NR

Porcelain Hand Painted Cherub Mourning Locket

Estate 14K Platinum Diamond Opal Bombe Ring

Sincerely,

Nora

Megan McGee's!
www.meganmcgees.com