Stamp Dealer Selling ALL Stock - CV$3 Million

Old November 1st 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.collecting.stamps,alt.barter
DrErnstZundholz

Default Stamp Dealer Selling ALL Stock - CV$3 Million

Subject: Wish To Dispose of Dealer Stock-$3 Million CV

Gentlemen:
We seek a buyer of all our stock, for cash payable to our bankers.
Approximately $3 million CV, with main areas of interest:
GB
Canada
Germany
Commonwealth
France
USA
Austria
Israel
etc.

If interested, kindly advise - serious offers only.
The reason for sale, eyesight going blind.
We are NOT interested in consigning, or auction, only full cash sale.
Located in northern Canada.
Thanks,

Kindly reply to:
Old November 2nd 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.collecting.stamps,alt.barter
DrErnstZundholz

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:08:29 -0800, Sir F. A. Rien , in
wrote:
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:44:37 -0700, DrErnstZundholz
found these unused words floating
about:

Gentlemen:
We seek a buyer of all our stock, for cash payable to our bankers.
Approximately $3 million CV, with main areas of interest:
GB
Canada
Germany
Commonwealth
France
USA
Austria
Israel
etc.

If interested, kindly advise - serious offers only.
The reason for sale, eyesight going blind.
We are NOT interested in consigning, or auction, only full cash sale.
Located in northern Canada.
Thanks,

Kindly reply to:

Lessee ...
12,000,000 common 'Cat Value' of .25 - real world of 5/penny,
that would be about $24,000 US ACV, right?

You obviously have not a clue, about what you are saying.

But then, what can one expect from such a piece of disgusting feces, using the
alias you use.
Old November 2nd 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.collecting.stamps,alt.barter
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

Look who the pot is calling the kettle black.