1954 AMI Model F 45 RPM(don't know which)

Old October 12th 06, 08:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
USSEnterprise

Default 1954 AMI Model F 45 RPM(don't know which)

I might be able to get a 1954 AMI Model F 45RPM Jukebox pretty cheap. I
don't know if its the F-80 or F-120. Can anyone tell me something about
this box, and how much it would be worth restored?

Old October 12th 06, 09:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Coinopwarehouse

Most people don't bother to restore them as there is little or no
demand for them. A nice original can be had for $250 pretty easily.

Old October 12th 06, 09:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
USSEnterprise

USSEnterprise wrote:
I might be able to get a 1954 AMI Model F 45RPM Jukebox pretty cheap. I
don't know if its the F-80 or F-120. Can anyone tell me something about
this box, and how much it would be worth restored?

what about a rockola 440? I am juke shopping, and just found one for
$200 local. Needs mech work, but is in excellent physical shape.

Old October 12th 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter

Get the AMI "F" before the Rockola 440 IF the AMI is a 120 selection. The
mech is REALLY easy to work on, and the amp is simple also. It's also a
decent looking juke (at least you can really see the record play).

Unless you are really skilled at electronic repair you will have to farm out
the repairs of the Rockola 440.
I can usually buy non-working jukes like the RockOla 440 for about $50.00.

"USSEnterprise" wrote in message
ups.com...