Attn Blair:

Old November 24th 05, 02:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Default Attn Blair:

G'day Blair,
I received an apparent email from you,
which on reply, bounced through denial.
It may have been spam, So just a heads up for you.
Best Regards
Rodney

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old November 24th 05, 02:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Rodney:

It was legit and it was from me.
Too many layers of anti spam stuff some times.

Please re-send the info to my work email at :

stannard dot blair at ic dot gc dot ca

Thanks
Blair

Old November 24th 05, 03:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Rodney:

I have NO " rodney @ any email address "
in my personal spam filters, so it wasn't me.

Blair

Old November 24th 05, 06:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Thanks
these robots are amazing though, sometimes.
I posted a while back on another NG some assistance on a Spreadsheet
"VLookup" function.
The same day I recieved odd spam with "Lookup" and "Rodney" in
the subject line.

This was the comment attached to yours:
: host mail.pipsc.ca[xxx.xxx.xx.xx] said: 550 Denied by

policy. (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Roger Wilco

rodney at touch88.com.au

Send spam to the FTC at