WTB/WTTF: Cards For Sets

Old March 2nd 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball

Default WTB/WTTF: Cards For Sets

I am looking to buy or trade for the following baseball cards to
complete the following sets. If you have any of these cards available,
let me know your asking price or what you are looking for in trade.
Visit my web site for cards I have available for trade. Thanks.

Eric
--
eBay Username- clemens7cy
Yahoo! Username- clemens7cy

__________

My Wantlist-

2005 Upper Deck Baseball-

27- Miguel Tejada
40- Matt Clement
92- Benito Santiago
118- Torii Hunter
131- Mike Piazza
170- J.T. Snow

2001 UD Ovation Baseball-

61- Corey Patterson
63- Toby Hall
67- Adam Pettyjohn
69- Brian Cole
71- Juan Uribe
74- Joey Nation
75- Aubrey Huff
76- Ichiro Suzuki
77- Jay Spurgeon
79- Pedro Feliz
83- Rocky Biddle
86- Danys Baez
88- Jimmy Rollins
89- Jason Hart

2000 Black Diamond Rookie Edition Baseball-

91- Barry Zito
92- Keith Ginter
93- Dane Sardinha
94- Kenny Kelley
97- Danys Baez
98- Paul Rigdon
99- Mike Lamb
101- Juan Pierre
103- Luis Matos
104- Adam Bernero
105- Wascar Serrano
107- Justin Miller
108- Julio Zuleta
109- Alex Cabrera
110- Gene Stechschulte
111- Tony Mota
113- Geraldo Guzman
114- Scott Downs
116- Chad Durbin
117- Sun-Woo Kim
118- Tomas de la Rosa
119- Javier Cardona
120- Kazuhiro Sasaki
121- Brad Cresse
128- Scott Heard
132- Xavier Nady
151- Adam Everett

2000 SP Authentic Baseball-

93- Chipper Jones
95- Shawn Green
103- Jose Canseco
108- Vernon Wells
123- Wascar Serrano

2000 Upper Deck Gold Reserve Baseball-

270- Eric Munson
271- Rafael Furcal
272- Brad Penny
274- Mike Lamb
281- Josh Beckett
289- Mark Quinn
292- Pablo Ozuna
296- Chad Durbin

2000 Upper Deck Ovation Baseball-

70- Ryan Anderson

1999 SP Authentic Baseball-

99- Matt Anderson
103- Dee Brown
104- Jeremy Giambi
119- Kevin Witt
121- Mark McGwire
124- Ken Griffey Jr.
127- Kerry Wood
129- Barry Bonds
130- Alex Rodriguez
131- Ben Grieve
132- Tom Glavine
133- David Wells
135- Scott Brosius

1999 SPx Baseball-

36- Larry Walker
82- Vladimir Nunez
83- George Lombard
84- Bruce Chen
86- Calvin Pickering
87- Jin Ho Cho
89- Derrick Gibson
91- Matt Anderson
92- Robert Fick
93- Juan Encarnacion
95- Alex Gonzalez
96- Carlos Beltran
97- Jeremy Giambi
98- Dee Brown
100- Alex Cora
101- Angel Pena
104- Corey Koskie
105- A.J. Pierzynski
106- Michael Barrett
107- Fernando Seguignol
112- Abraham Nunez
114- Ben Davis
115- Mike Darr
116- Ramon Martinez
117- Carlos Guillen
118- Shane Monahan
120- Kevin Witt

1999 Upper Deck Encore Baseball-

104- Eric Munson
110- Shea Hillenbrand

1999 UD Ionix Baseball-

62 Andres Galarraga
63- Andruw Jones
64-Chipper Jones
72- Kenny Lofton
75- Jeff Bagwell
77- Paul Molitor
81- Ben Grieve
85- Barry Bonds
87- Alex Rodriguez
90- J.D. Drew

1998 SPx Finite Baseball-

4- Ken Cloude
6- Mark Kotsay
9- Neifi Perez
12- Matt Morris
16- Vladimir Guerrero
20- Ben Grieve
25- Andruw Jones
31- Mike Piazza
33- Larry Walker
35- Juan Gonzalez
39- Albert Belle
40- Mark McGwire
45- Frank Thomas
48- Chipper Jones
120- Mark McGwire
133- Alex Rodriguez
144- Mike Mussina
169- Ivan Rodriguez
173- Frank Thomas
174- Jeff Bagwell
175- Mike Piazza
176- Mark McGwire
177- Barry Bonds
178- Ken Griffey Jr.
179- Alex Rodriguez
180- Roger Clemens

1998 UD3 Baseball-

1- Travis Lee
6- Eric Milton
13- Rolando Arrojo
14- Todd Helton
26- Vladimir Guerrero
29- Gary Matthew Jr.
109- Sean Casey
113- Gabe Alvarez
211- Ken Caminiti
212- Gary Sheffield
223- Jose Cruz Jr.
224- Matt Williams
228- Alex Rodriguez
234- Jim Thome
237- Mo Vaughn
241- David Cone
243- Edgar Martinez
244- Fred McGriff
246- Todd Hundley
248- Dennis Eckersley
249- Randy Johnson
250- Paul Molitor
252- Rafael Palmeiro
256- Dante Bichette
257- Brady Anderson
259- Derek Jeter
261- Roberto Alomar
262- Wade Boggs
263- Charles Johnson
265- Kenny Lofton
266- Mike Mussina
267- Pedro Martinez
268- Curt Schilling
269- Bernie Williams
270- Tony Gwynn

Old March 3rd 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball

you will find most if not all here
http://www.sportlots.com/cgi-bin/odb...in/query.tpl?r...