This new post is a must read and free!

Old August 13th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
[email protected]

Default This new post is a must read and free!

August 12, 2006

There is a free posting on the public side of TreasureSecrets.com of
Chapter 9 of SECRET THINGS, SECRET PLACES that simply must not be
missed as it is unlike any other treasure article ever reported. You
will note it is particularly special to the author, and so special he
felt it wrong to limit it to a monetary gain by reserving it for the
book. Look for the tab to Chapter 9 on the home page, just scroll down
for it.

Expect an especially unique surprise in this chapter, down to the
treasure tip from an unusual source that may well "knock your socks
off," at least it seems to do that to everyone thus far. Curiously,
the author is quite frank about why at first he did not feel okay about
writing about this particular event, and never intended to include it,
to take it to the grave with him. Also, it took serious reflection for
his hunting buddy to give his okay for the author to tell of what was
the most remarkable event of their lives. See if you would have the
same deep feelings to keep it secret, even in spite of the incredible
stroke of luck other may, perhaps, assume would simply be impossible
keep secret, rather than tell everyone they knew, met, or could write a
letter.

You may consider posting your reaction. It is already known, you, too,
will have a response to perhaps the most unique and uniquely personal
shock experience by a fellow treasure seekers, and add to that while
both were their teens.

Please let the rest of the form members know of its effect on you in
the same circumstances by posting it. You, as I, no doubt will be
compelled to tell even you non-treasure hunters to take a peek at it,
however, PLEASE be kind and do not give it away and diminish any part
of it for others.

It has been many moons since I posted anything, and I know some of you
thought I had assumed "room temperature," for sure; but Geezers
don't just pass away quietly: What we do "pass" may smell that
way. Yet, when I pass at last, my heirs say I will still be useful,
and somewhat proactive: They threaten to bury me out front with my
boney rear exposed for a dandy bike rack bike thieves would avoid.

Well it's good to be useful, even needed, and now I need to take a
nap. Pushing these heavy verbs up against nouns has me tuckered.
Write a post when you can, sending funds would be better. Take your
choice of either, quick while I still a breather!

Treasure Geezer

This new post is a must read and free! [email protected] General 0 August 13th 06 09:01 PM
FREE MONEY tryscore Paper Money 0 January 1st 05 08:10 AM
FREE MONEY tryscore Coins 0 January 1st 05 08:06 AM
READ THIS POST!! alindley Paper Money 0 March 15th 04 01:00 AM
I found this on the bulletin board garypiers Juke Boxes 0 November 6th 03 04:33 AM